The online racing simulator
G25 Shifting Doesn't Work With Patch Y
Anyone else? LFS can see me shifting through the gears when I go to ESC -> Options -> Controls. Clutch is working fine too. When I Shift+G to "shift" the car will not select any of the gears when I shift into them.

This behavior started today when I did a full install of Y. Thoughts?
Quote from meanjeans :Anyone else? LFS can see me shifting through the gears when I go to ESC -> Options -> Controls. Clutch is working fine too. When I Shift+G to "shift" the car will not select any of the gears when I shift into them.

This behavior started today when I did a full install of Y. Thoughts?

Well, i have'nt had this problem. Shifting fine here.

Firstly, make sure all your buttons are assigned correctly.
If it still does'nt shift, acquire a older version of LFS (patch X for example) set it up acordingly and then try shifting. If it still does not work, then it MAY be a problem with your G25 shifter.

P.S you could also try it in another game, or anything that can check to make sure the shifter is not broken.
Well... I did a fresh install of X and it worked fine. Then I went back into my fresh install of Y (for the 10th time) and it worked fine there too.

Disregard.
Quote from meanjeans :Well... I did a fresh install of X and it worked fine. Then I went back into my fresh install of Y (for the 10th time) and it worked fine there too.

Disregard.

Good to hear its all sorted. Dont burn the clutch now!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG