The online racing simulator
PIT IN/OUT lag online
(6 posts, started )
PIT IN/OUT lag online
I have experienced a momentary lag whenever anyone PITs IN/OUT (more so on the OUT) when online. This results in crashing the car or other control difficulty issues due to the momentary lag.

Is there anyone else experiencing this issue? My specs are good for my computer AMD3200 with a Nvidia 6800GT. Usually have 60 fps at 1280x1024 with most things on. At this time I think i have tried a varity of settings. Nil fix. Checked this forum and the FAQ, and I can not see a similar issue.
Yes, I have that too. I have a far crappier computer than you and I'm on dialup, so I'd expect it on my machine. Not much help, just wanted to let you know, you're not alone.
Hi Redjag whats your connection type and HW ?

SD.
#4 - Gunn
It has happened to me ever since LFS was created. The higher your ping the worse the effect. Don't blame your machine specs.
mrodgers: thanks

SparkyDave: I have ADSL [1500/256kbps], and the servers i join have less than 40ms ping. I experience no other lag during the game. Except when some else is dropping out, and then it is the individual and not the whole game play.

The Hardware: AMD3200, 1gig PC3200, Gigabyte M/B, AGP nividia 6800GT going through a router that has been stable for other games.
Server option "no mid-race join" is your friend.

PIT IN/OUT lag online
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG