The online racing simulator
Mercury Racing Annouces New Member
(48 posts, started )
After months of 'will he, wont he', earlier today DuCK finally decided the time was right to take on a new challenge at Mercury Racing.
We're delighted to have Scott (DuCK) carrying our name, he's an extremely quick driver in whatever he puts his mind to, and has the right attitude to go far, for that reason we were only too happy to wait until he was ready to make the move.

DuCK has been a key figure for Team Fusion for the last couple of years on the track and also as one of the founders of the team along with best friend Arrow. We know it hasnt been an easy decision to leave the team considering the connections he has there, this being the reason previous moves have always broke down as he felt he still had obligations to the team he wanted to fullfil and the time wasnt right to leave, a reason we've always respected and admired as team loyalty means a lot to us.

So, with that said... welcome to the team
Congratz lads

A very quick and nice driver
#3 - Dru
Best of luck with your new team Duck, and well done Mercury

Its never easy to leave something that you've put so much into but new challenges etc etc are always great fun and rewarding.

Regards,

Dru.
What was it again what you said yesterday?

Grats.
#5 - Foqs
best of luck Ducky. And gratz Merc
Grats Ducky you'll have a ball there
good day for mercury

i think i was racing him in new mercury colors yesterday in the
baby-ufr in the city and it was nice and close racing, as ist should
be
Whos Duck?

Welcome Noodles
#9 - Foqs
n00b from demo drift server i think
Grats Duck!
Best of luck Duck
gratz duck and mercury, another fast one!
Gongrats Duck and mercury.
Grats guys. I raced against Duck briefly last night. A great signing
#15 - Kaw
Gratz Duck. You mustard head! :P
I saw this comin! Duck is like Bawbag's squeeky twoy
yay
There seems to be an error on yere webpage

Quote :Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/mercury/public_html/admin/mysql_config.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/mercury/public_html/admin/mysql_config.php on line 7

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/mercury/public_html/add_ons/tracker.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mercury/public_html/add_ons/tracker.php on line 12

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/mercury/public_html/add_ons/tracker.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/mercury/public_html/add_ons/tracker.php on line 25
Could not successfully run query (INSERT INTO webstats (folder, filename , hitcounter, ip, date, time ) VALUES ('', 'index.php', '1', 'xxxxxxxxxxx', '28/12/07', '16:39:17' )) because: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11)

Quote from niall09 :There seems to be an error on yere webpage

You might want to edit your post to remove your IP address ("86.41..." on last line).
Quote from amp88 :You might want to edit your post to remove your IP address ("86.41..." on last line).

Thanks
#21 - arco
Grats to Duck and Mercury. It's indeed a great loss for Fusion. He was the one who brought me into Fusion, and I brought him into S2.

But maybe now finally someone can teach him to race properly.
Congrats to Duck and Merc, you know when he loses his flyfeathers, hes really slow,and that is most part of the year

Nah..hes damn fast and a good mate.
Quack quack, quaack quack quack.

That's good luck in duck for those who don't know, sorry I might be a bit rusty.
thanks heaps guys, im looking foward to a new season in mercury racing!
id also like to thank the fusion guys for posting here, it means alot to me, cheers guys
Tweet.

Good luck in Mercury, Duck!

(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG