The online racing simulator
No separate pedals in Vista
(12 posts, started )
I have Logitech Formlula EX wheel. When I was installed Windows XP my pedals worked in Separate mode properly. But now I am with Windows Vista. When I set my pedals to Separate (in Logitech panel too), it works strangely. Whhen I dont push any pedals it seems like this ; whwn i push only accelerator it looks like this . And when i pus both pedals it looks like this
. I dont know what to do. I have installed up-to-date Logitech drivers for Vista X64 and so on... On rFactor and in Logitech panel everything works properly. But in LFS only combinated mode works properly. Please help.
#2 - JJ72
check the logitech game profiler if you have setup a profile for LFS which disabled seperate pedals.
I said I have set separated in logitech profile and in lfs options. When i set both in combined it works properly. This problem is only with lfs. With other games it works properly.
change the throttle axis, looks like that's the problem from here.

looks like rz and z axes are perfect, don't know why. Calibrating my momo was that easy.

edit: some inversion would also help after that.
logitech about a month or two ago finally got there act together and released a new profiler. LGS 5.01.256 i think it is. It solved the problem with me and my DFP. Best go to logitech's site or failing that, look up LGS 5.01.256 and will hopefully send you to there help forum, links will be there for sure.

Hope that helps

EDIT: Go to this page, should guide you to a download page for the new software

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/441/272&cl=gb,en
Remember you have to tell LFS that you wanna use seperate axis
I the driver and so on... It doesnt help...
psychometalist > how to exahnge it?
Krammeh > how to tell?
Nobody can help me?
Try smoking a joint, could help to give some insight
Quote from SuperHP :I the driver and so on... It doesnt help...
psychometalist > how to exahnge it?
Krammeh > how to tell?

sorry didn't see your post.

Just click the axis you want to change, then click on the axis number shown on the right. This is what it looks in my controls screen. I had that problem when I first connected momo, then solved it like this.

Hope that helps
Thanks a lot LFS roles
no problem mate

just don't hesitate to buy S2 when you have the money, it's worth it for sure

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG