The online racing simulator
2006 Ferrari for FBM
(20 posts, started )
2006 Ferrari for FBM
-
(Dalek0220) DELETED by Dalek0220 : Double Posting
Is it me, or am I totally neglected when I request a skin?
#3 - Rish
Dude, you only requested this yesterday and you've already bumped it twice! skins take time, i don't know about other people but i usually have 2 or 3 ongoing projects to deal with.
You said you were gonna post some pics, but i dont see any! EDIT one of your posts and drop some links/pics in there and i'm sure someone will be happy to help but at the moment your not just asking for a skin your asking for someone to do all the research for it too!
Dunno if posting the links works, because I see the images. I used IMG tags, if that helps.
No, they don't work.
iff u have patience ill start making it on sunday..
then i'm going to buy my new apple computer so its a lot more easy 2 work for me
so.. ill start on it on sunday
Your pictures you linked to dont work. Post up the pics of the car and I will make it for you.
just search on google for 2006 Ferrari
Quote from schwantz34 :just search on google for 2006 Ferrari

Exactly what I done. 'Cept for the fact I didn't get Formula One cars. So I typed in 2006 F1 Ferrari.
'Kay...

Now I'm neglected.

I gave a new in the first post?
you know its gonna have a BMW logo on it?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :you know its gonna have a BMW logo on it?

I can edit that?

I know its a DDS file...

... but what DDS file?
Quote from Dalek0220 :I can edit that?

I know its a DDS file...

... but what DDS file?

The logo is taken from the steering wheel - FBMWtestwheel.dds
Quote from Bean0 :The logo is taken from the steering wheel - FBMWtestwheel.dds

Then I'm screwed. Unseen might be able to though?
Here you go, .dds as well.
Attached images
FBMWintonF248F1.jpg
wheel.jpg
FBM_WintonF248F1.jpg
FBM_WintonF248F1_1024.jpg
Attached files
FBMWtestwheel.dds - 1.3 MB - 547 views
#16 - Rish
Quote from Bean0 :Here you go, .dds as well.

very well done that man, its a shame about the BMW logo just to the right of the steering wheel though. lol, i know i'm being a picky bugger!
Quote from Bean0 :Here you go, .dds as well.

Thank you Bean0!

Now I can go round the oval again trying to set a WR!
Quote from Rish :very well done that man, its a shame about the BMW logo just to the right of the steering wheel though. lol, i know i'm being a picky bugger!

I'm pretty sure that the logo on steering wheel is the same than the one on the car, so I think it will change the logo if you use Beanie's steering wheel.
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm pretty sure that the logo on steering wheel is the same than the one on the car, so I think it will change the logo if you use Beanie's steering wheel.

He's on about the nameplate on the inside of the cockpit, it says 'Formula BMW' and has a Beemer badge on it...different .dds needs to be edited.
Quick question......what is the Winton supposed to be...Just out of curiosity TY

2006 Ferrari for FBM
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG