The online racing simulator
Driving Force Pro shifter too sensitive
Hi my DFP's shifter is getting very annoying i've switched to the less fun and realistic pedal shifters on the wheel. Every time i make a fast steer which jerks the wheel the shifter down shifts, also a quick up shift makes the shifter bounce back and down shift like 3 times. Sometimes i an in R gear during a gdrift without knowing! anyways, is this just a problem with my set or is this something everyone deals with? and is there any easy mods i can do to solve it? thanks!
Quote from vladkgb :Hi my DFP's shifter is getting very annoying i've switched to the less fun and realistic pedal shifters on the wheel. Every time i make a fast steer which jerks the wheel the shifter down shifts, also a quick up shift makes the shifter bounce back and down shift like 3 times. Sometimes i an in R gear during a gdrift without knowing! anyways, is this just a problem with my set or is this something everyone deals with? and is there any easy mods i can do to solve it? thanks!

Assuming you're using 900 degrees, and since you are drifting, you probably hit the pedal shifter with a finger while countersteering. I do that every now and then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG