The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force Pro PlayStation 2 Steering Wheel
this item to be precise http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI ... geName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

i bought this wheel to be used on my pc as i was told they are connected via usb to the ps2, i sent the seller an email asking if it was connected via usb but he never got back to me untill today.

before i bought it i posted here asking if i was able to use this on my pc and was told yes as it connects via usb, the guy has finaly messaged me after the auction has ended and he said "
Please be informed that it is not connect via usb ; just via PlayStation®2 "

so does this actualy connect via usb and he hasnt realy checked it as he is a power seller and probable has never seen the item in real life.

please tell me its via usb lol
i was looking at those wheels on ebay, im using a ps2 controller with a usb adaptor at the moment so it might work using that, i would expect an adaptor to only cost a couple of quid, id be interested to know if it did work as they seem to be going reasonably cheap.
The seller clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. The driving force pro connects to the playstation 2 through USB. So yes, it's just USB and plugs directly into your pc.
If the one he's selling doesn't have USB, I think he's selling the wrong wheel

edit: it's always merchandised for playstation only, maybe that's why the shop says it's for playstation only, they don't know better..
Quote from sgt.flippy :The seller clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. The driving force pro connects to the playstation 2 through USB. So yes, it's just USB and plugs directly into your pc.
If the one he's selling doesn't have USB, I think he's selling the wrong wheel

i think he has just said that as he's a powerseller and he sells alot of items and and wont be able to check them and has just fobbed me off
Quote from swedge :i think he has just said that as he's a powerseller and he sells alot of items and and wont be able to check them and has just fobbed me off

Probably. I just found another dutch review, and that reminded me of telling you this: because the wheel is meant for playstation, there will not be a cd with drivers in the box. But you can get the drivers from www.wingmanteam.com

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG