The online racing simulator
Need Help setting up a team
(7 posts, started )
Hello Looking in setting up a team. I'm looking for some of the logistics of doing so and what is needed to successfully do so. I am also looking for any members that would like to join and help set up, run and take part in the team. I am based within the UK so I would prefer UK members please as for time difference issues.

Blackvault
when i buy the license i'll join your team. im based in the uk. my msn is "drunknmunkey@gmail.com" if you want to email me or msn me :P
I have added you mate

Blackvault
Already British Racing Team :)
www.brt-uk.co.uk

There already is a british based team ( BRT ) but good luck to you.

H20
hi m8 carn't join ya but can help with the setup and stuff if you need it m8 check out venoms webbi www.a4eneo.co.uk/venom i have some webspace available if you want free of charge (not being used lol)
#6 - d6nn
hey
well i'm not from UK but you know i'd like to join. maybe for a trainee or smthng
Ever happen?
Did this team ever happen?
I dont flly what responsibilities there are in a team and i have sum time conraints but if it would fit round them then id be interested.
Althought saying this i bought S2 about 2 weeks ago and i ordered a dfp but the shop hasnt got any stock yet so am still using a mouse, but wheel is ordered just wating for delivery.

Add me if u want : Greboth_666@hotmail.com

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG