The online racing simulator
Bronze?
(11 posts, started )
Bronze?
What does a bronze license actually mean? I recently acquired one but it seems to matter little. Was there any significance in the past or am I missing something?

I was looking for information on the CTRA site for this but found none. I did check the available server page so I know now that it doesn't mean I can drive more cars nor that I can finally get away from the Race 1 server.

It's not that I expected flowers or anything but bronze looks kind of arbitrary this way
I think it once enabled you to drive the XRG which gave more points than the XFG. I don't know if this has changed, though.
#3 - VoiD
Na, that was the old STCC-tiered system... if I remember correctly.

Bronze is a step further than copper and one step behind clearer racing on CTRA2/3, thats all.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
#5 - SamH
As above

One perk for Bronze and higher licences is that you're eligible to be featured as a Driver Of The Moment, on the CTRA front-page. Apart from that, I can't think of anything else at the moment that's specific to Bronze drivers.
I've been at bronze for soo many months now, and other than the XRG and a few more points, there isn't change.
On a similar topic. Are there any "perks" to be gained when acquiring gold?
Sam should give out rocks with each lisence progression!
#9 - VoiD
Quote from March Hare :On a similar topic. Are there any "perks" to be gained when acquiring gold?

Uhmm... no, a few less points on lower tiered servers I guess. One step closer to the GTR-class...
Maybe when gaining a new license status you should lose 100 points
Quote from March Hare :Maybe when gaining a new license status you should lose 100 points

sounds like my Bump and Jump Lisence!

Bronze?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG