The online racing simulator
No FXO limits
(15 posts, started )
No FXO limits
Why FXO has't restrictor and ballast anymore?
#2 - SamH
Beta testing with the FXO showed that the restrictions could be removed if the tyres were narrowed by 15mm, achieving the same result without the need for restrictions
But FXO is faster on a straight, and on the fast track, like WE1 RB4 has't any chance .
#4 - SamH
Yep, on some tracks I think FXO is dominant and on others the RB4. I recommend choosing a car you either enjoy or one that you find you can win with, depending on what motivates you to drive
-
(Kdovi) DELETED by Kdovi
What about the XRT then?
+1 for a limit on FXO and RB4...PLIX... ^^
#6 - VoiD
Well, FXO have still some balls.

Runs very well on long straights, but has it disadvantages in short/narrow tracks and as you all know at the start.

TBO´s now are good balanced IMO...
Quote from Ultimate[RUS] :But FXO is faster on a straight, and on the fast track, like WE1 RB4 has't any chance .

some people learnt that today in TC events. FXOs were beating XRTs on the steights. RB4s were left behind, but made up ground in the corners.
Quote from VoiD :Well, FXO have still some balls.

Runs very well on long straights, but has it disadvantages in short/narrow tracks and as you all know at the start.

TBO´s now are good balanced IMO...

Imo the XRT falls a little behind, mostly because it`s a much harder car to controll.
Quote from Ultimate[RUS] :But FXO is faster on a straight, and on the fast track, like WE1 RB4 has't any chance .

The RB4 has never had much of a chance on any of the long tracks. This is nothing new =) But IMO what do you expect? With double the driveline there is bound to be something lost, and it's top end! =)

FYI driveline power loss for each type of vehicle (RL cars, assuming transfered to LFS)

FWD: 15-20%
RWD: 20-25%
AWD: 25-35%

The lower the speed the less the loss, thats why AWD's have problems with top end. All the mass in the driveline is hard to keep moving at that speed of rotation.

There are other items that effect top speed, but this gives you a rough idea. My numbers may be slightly off, but shouldn't be too much.

Quote from The Very End :Imo the XRT falls a little behind, mostly because it`s a much harder car to controll.

Just watch Viktor Szabo running the XRT against Hannu in the RB4 in the STCC, that will show you what both cars are capable of =)
Quote :Just watch Viktor Szabo running the XRT against Hannu in the RB4 in the STCC, that will show you what both cars are capable of =)

Oh, Chris, don't forget your self
Quote from niall09 :Oh, Chris, don't forget your self

Hehe, I am second best in the RB4. Might as well be last =) I make a decent run on the short tracks and the rally tracks, but when it come to long sweeping corners and straits a mile long I just can't cope, yet =)
Quote from Viper93 :
Just watch Viktor Szabo running the XRT against Hannu in the RB4 in the STCC, that will show you what both cars are capable of =)

And for someone with no skill in the XRT at all, watch me
Quote from Viper93 :

Well, but I`m not Viktor Szabo am I? So I`ll happy stick to beeing 2 seconds behinds his lap times lol
May be Viktor Szabo can catch fxo, even be faster. But a situation on a server such, that 4/5 drive on fxo.
Quote from Ultimate[RUS] :May be Viktor Szabo can catch fxo, even be faster. But a situation on a server such, that 4/5 drive on fxo.

I put this down to the FXO is easier to throw around, not because it's faster, because it's not =P

No FXO limits
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG