The online racing simulator
Tech art sky 3 spares...
(4 posts, started )
Tech art sky 3 spares...
Probably a strange question for this forum but I have no idea where else to try. One of my gifts this xmas was a Tech art sky 3 radio control airplane (http://www.maplin.co.uk/module ... leNo=221451&doy=25m12).

Unfortunately on the first charge we managed to break the propeller. I glued it back together with some strong CA glue I use for my r/c racing. It held well but another rough landing caused it to break further down the propeller and now I'm missing a bit of plastic.

My question is does anyone know where/if you can get spares for them? Sent an e-mail to the people who make it but just wanted to see if anyone here knew...

Cheers
Keiran
You could try ebay
well IF u have one, walk into your local hobby shop and they'll probably have a solution for it , is the nosecone also damaged?
Quote from danowat :You could try ebay

Tried, can't find any

Quote from Scrabby :well IF u have one, walk into your local hobby shop and they'll probably have a solution for it , is the nosecone also damaged?

Kind of have a local hobby shop but it's pretty pathetic. Might pop in but don't really like spending money there as they don't support our club which races about 200yds from them. Don't stock anything we need for our r/c cars...

Nose cone is alright, the plane is one of these `crash proof` things. Although the propellers don't take much of a beating. On the back of the manual it says `Check if propeller is damaged or not. If yes, replace it with a new one.`

So here’s hoping that means they do sell spares.

Keiran

Tech art sky 3 spares...
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG