The online racing simulator
What gifts did you get this year?
(149 posts, started )
I got a track day and the biography of my all time hero (check my avatar for a hint).

Really really happy, only thing I'm looking forward to more is roast turkey with all the trimmings
I got:
  1. A t-shirt that reads "G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel?"
  2. Calvin Klein boxers
  3. fcuk deodorant and shower gel
  4. Lonsdale hoody
  5. Richard Hammond auto-bio
  6. The Godfather framed poster
  7. Diesel - Fuel for Life
  8. & a few extra things
This year was a lot different to me. All year I have been able to buy pretty much what I want, when I want. - Sounds spoilt, but it's with my money.

This year, for me, wasn't about what I go, but what others around me got. Seeing my mothers face when she opened tickets to spend a week in New York (she is a big Sex in the City fan :shrug and my Dad's face when he got a portable video/music/web browser thing was great to see. I am just about to leave to enjoy a big family meal with the whole family.

Happy Holidays everybody.
From my parents:
I got a Sony Ericsson w880i (i payed 150€ of that )
Hammonds book
Simpsons Movie

Rest of family
Bourne Ultimatum
Buzz!

Happy Chrsitmas!
I got...

An mp3 player
A Clarkson book
A box of fudge
A bx of chocolates
Quote from The General Lee :I got:
  1. A t-shirt that reads "G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel?"
  2. Calvin Klein boxers
  3. fcuk deodorant and shower gel
  4. Lonsdale hoody
  5. Richard Hammond auto-bio
  6. The Godfather framed poster
  7. Diesel - Fuel for Life
  8. & a few extra things
This year was a lot different to me. All year I have been able to buy pretty much what I want, when I want. - Sounds spoilt, but it's with my money.

This year, for me, wasn't about what I go, but what others around me got. Seeing my mothers face when she opened tickets to spend a week in New York (she is a big Sex in the City fan :shrug and my Dad's face when he got a portable video/music/web browser thing was great to see. I am just about to leave to enjoy a big family meal with the whole family.

Happy Holidays everybody.

Good someone points out the good things about giving too
Quote from The Very End :Good someone points out the good things about giving too

I got my sister a new mixer, but the parents of her boyfriend also bought one, so that's quite useless
And I bought my parents a new phone, the old one was acting up, don't know yet how they'll react
Quote from The Very End :Good someone points out the good things about giving too

Hate to take it off-topic, but how many stop to think about the REAL meaning of Christmas?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Hate to take it off-topic, but how many stop to think about the REAL meaning of Christmas?

I try not to

argh

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.

another argh

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.
Very happy with what I got,

xbox 360 elite
need for speed pro street - xbox 360
forza motorsport 2 - obviously xbox 360
test drive unlimited - xbox 360
clothes
new watch
Lewis Hamilton's My story
Peter Kay stand up UK
pair of trainers
money
and something what off my nan and granddad when I go to see them in a couple of hours some sort of experience day.

What is making me even more happy is that is about 1 week I am getting the money to build my new pc.
Got a new phone (now with a colour screen), Nokia 3110 (unlocked, can use my old SIM-card in it)

Two books about urban myth (like mythbusters)

A nice T-shirt with "Zivi im Dienst - I kehr for you!" on it (only funny if you understand german)

A coupon for a Advanced driver training (in February or so )

haven't got something from my grandparents yet
Not got much today, going to see the rest of the family on the 27th so will more than likely get a few more things.

Some tshirts (Tenacious D, and 2 Lego with attitude ones)
A nice thick jacket
A shirt
A pint mug
A 4gb thumb drive
A bluetooth dongle

Quote from J@tko :I got Richard Hammond's autobiography (which after showing the picture cover to my sister, she said 'ooh, he's got nice hair in that photo') I also got a Sony Walkman (which I'm putting songs onto now, a new phone, oh, and S2!

You'll enjoy Hammonds book, I got that for my birthday last month and enjoyed it very much. And I'm not much of a reader.

Also welcome to S2.

I dint only recieve caus i love to give more i gave mom a toaster/gril

and a blender
Well..I just woke up 5 minutes ago...And from what I can see what I got..I got...

ALOT MORE WRAPPED PRESENTS THAN LAST NIGHT...

Hasbro Walmart exclusive MasterPiece Starscream.

Leader Class Brawl from the Transformers movie..

Woot im pumped! Now im gonna sit by the tree and drool at all the stuff I got.
I got 2200 kr = 480$ (i'm not sure)
Harry potter 5 (movie)
Pirates Of the caribbean - at the world's end (movie)
New headset (xD)
And..... some useless stuff xD (u know what i mean) or?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Hate to take it off-topic, but how many stop to think about the REAL meaning of Christmas?

Lol, true
It just fell into my mind when someone mentioned how nice it was to see the reaction of people when you give them something.

Quote from Chrisuu01 :I dint only recieve caus i love to give more i gave mom a toaster/gril

and a blender

Quote from aroX123 :I got 2200 kr = 480$ (i'm not sure)
Harry potter 5 (movie)
Pirates Of the caribbean - at the world's end (movie)
New headset (xD)
And..... some useless stuff xD (u know what i mean) or?

One more post and it suits your nick
Hell, 2200NOK thats a shitload of money :S Wish I got that amount, of course I shouldn`t complain but more money don`t hurt
Quote from LFSn00b :
I got mad but i decided not to show it to others, because the last gift you give to a male in christmas is clothes, and i have bloody closet full of clothes :| Could have got even a 8600GT or 8800GT to keep me happy :|

I love getting clothes, mainly because it means I don't have to waste my time shopping for the things

I had to apologise to my dad that the best I could find for him was a book on diesels
I got a Sonic plushie, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Worms Open Warfare 2, Yu-Gi-Oh Spirit Caller(Quite old) and a Hotwheels game for the DS. Oh and my Beano annual. And clothes. And sweets. And Dr.Who books.

Plus a Lego Ferrari Garage! With Massa's and Schumacher's Ferrari from 2006!
g15
belt
money
cothes
New pc FTW
DFP
Pro street for Ps2
Wireless router etc to go with new pc
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
etc
I got 50 euros from my parents.

We have a agreement in the family that we do not buy any gifts, and concentrate on good food and just hanging around. To be honest, Christmas is starting to feel too twisted, wrong and sick for me. People eating more than they need, gorging with treats and spending huge amounts of money on useless junk every year only because someone has convinced them that it's what you are suppose to do. I'm not the sort of man who usually thinks the poor hungry children of the world, but today I felt awful sitting on the dinner table with all the food in front of us, feeling too full to move.
back from family wich gave me
- Sparco karting suit
- Puma parfum
- 65€ cash
- anonther coupon for the gamestore (75€:tilt
- history of the Ferrari F1 book
My wife got me some new shoes, a movie I bought her, a movie she knows I don't like, so she could watch it, a bunch of booze and bacon flavored toothpicks and mints, and some bacon bandages, and some other bacon related items.

I got her some photopaper and a photoprinter, a new mp3 player, a hello kitty alarm clock, a couple books, a pink pats jersey and a diamond necklace shaped like a star.

My mother in law got me a sweet new set of grill shit, some socks, some hot sauce, a new computer chair and a shirt from a pub in Ireland, that was like the one that I bought while I was there, which I managed to lose the last time I was in florida visiting her.

So its been pretty sweet so far.

In a few minutes its off to Moms to give my sister and her and my grandparents their presents, and to eat. Then to see my Dads side of the family and get drunk.

I dont really care if I get presents, but the one thing I wanted, I didnt get. Mostly because my wife knows that if I'm looking for a camera, she wont buy it unless I know exactly which one it is, otherwise the hassle of returns would ensue.
Quote from The Very End :
One more post and it suits your nick
Hell, 2200NOK thats a shitload of money :S Wish I got that amount, of course I shouldn`t complain but more money don`t hurt

my friend got 3500 kr xD
Quote from MattxMosh :the hassle of returns would ensue.

Like over here... I bought my ex-girlfriend an amp for her guitar, I knew she'd love that, and it was quite a lot of money (for just a little gift). But then we broke up, so I had to return the amp... They didn't want to give me my money back. But I know nothing about music, so the coupon they gave me was worthless to me.
Luckily we split up without a lot of fighting, so I handed her the coupon, and she bought me a few presents, and then we each went our way.
Now THAT'S Christmas spirit
#50 - MR_B
A 1918 Solid silver Pocket Watch
Attached images
1330_1.jpg
16d1_1.jpg

What gifts did you get this year?
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG