The online racing simulator
How to attach two wheels ?
(7 posts, started )
I know there is chance to get pedal to USB solution, but i think something quicker.
Firstly, I have Wingman Formula Force GP (red ) and DFP. I attached both to my PC and now there is conflict. I set DFP to ID 1 and Wingman to ID2, but game doesnt understand that.

Maybe anyone have experienced something like that. I have almost new Wingman pedals and it would be cool to use 4 pedals.
#2 - Gunn
Do you have any other USB ports available? My G25 conflicts with some of my other USB devices if I use certain ports, this may be happening in your case too. I'm still running two controllers but only one is USB, the other is serial.
I use USB mouse, USB modem and 2 wheels. There is only conflict with wheels.
I had a second wheel, and I used 2 wheels with LFS at one time, it was quite cool, but messy at the same time. I had to make sure both wheels had the latest drivers and that both wheels would work in the Windows control panel. But, my 2nd wheel was not USB, it used the Gameport, so I didn't have any problems.
I've had my logitech formula GP and logitech momo racing hooked up together for some time now, and many other USB things I've never had any faults.

Where is it going wrong, in control panel, or in game?

Strange you're having issues between two logitech controllers.
yes same brand, and they fight..Odd haha but yes where do they in windows or LFS
Wingman rule DFP. I set DFP to first device but still WIngman comes first device. I changed USB holes, but nothing. And game says 2 controllers only and still Wingman takes control

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG