The online racing simulator
Merry Christmas
(73 posts, started )
Quote from Rappa Z :My Christmas will last minutes, because after i get up and open presents i got to sit through chruch. We would go on Christmas Eve, but relatives are coming over. I swear, it's torture. Good thing is i get to go to my cousins and play Xbox on Thursday! COD4 FTW!

We used to go on Xmas day, but now we go on Xmas eve
What's Christmas?
#28 - JTbo
Quote from Gil07 :What's Christmas?

It is a day when you get all kind of stuff free, even expensive that you would not normally get
According to Wikipedia:
Quote :In most places around the world, Christmas Day is celebrated on December 25. Christmas Eve is the preceding day, December 24.

Regardless, I'll be up at about 8 on Christmas morning, head off to church, then home for a nice big meal and we'll see what happens from there
@James: But not in more than half of the continental Europe
Who cares about continental Europe

(I jest)
happy xmas to every one who plays lfs and scawen!!!!!
:irked: I hate Christmas, i think it should be banned, bah bleedin humbug :grumpy:
Merry Xmas Lfs Ppl
i wish you alot of nice presents and a nice day! take care !
damn , well then merry xmas from Dennis Lind to the whole Community!
Merry Christmas everybody !
Quote from JamesF1 :Who cares about continental Europe

(I jest)

Shhh ya, or I`ll spank ya good
Oooohhh, so many gifts, and only 2 to me
Merry Christmas guys!
Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho and all that humbug.

:wmann3:
As of about 6 minutes ago its now christmas day here
#43 - Gmm
Merry Christman to all!
Bah, we still have to wait another day

Happy Christmas!
Yeah have a good christmas everybody. Probably see you on the 26th.
Happy christmas
Merry christmas. I'm now just waiting to get my hands on our christmas-meal. Yammy.
Bah. I've just finished working today, and I'm working in the only shop in the town thats mad enough to be open tomorrow. Taking £1K/hr in a corner shop isn't so fun. Bah humbug.

Merry Christmas!
Well as our Czech Christmas day is drawing to a close I want to wish everyone who celebrates on the 25th a Merry Christmas
I Germany, most of the familys I know are celebrating christmas on christmas eve...
exept us... my father is at work, so it'll be the 25th to celebrate

ehm... btw: Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG