The online racing simulator
Thx for ban from Redline Racing Server 4
(6 posts, started )
Hi,

Why i banned from the redline Racing Server 4?

I evade a crash and the car behind me too. After this crash a vote is start with ban "d.inside | Etnie" and seconds later i was ban. Thx Redline Racing for this ban.
#2 - joen
If you have a problem, take it here...

Redline Racing forum

The team forum is the wrong place.

I have been racing there for well over a year, they are a great bunch and you must of done something wrong to get banned. They are firm but fair.

Edit: Just realised it was a vote ban, so it's not like an admin banned you. They only ban you for 24 hours, unless the admin thought you deserved longer
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thx Mr segregation mobile..lol

the General is correct, though sometimes an innocent racer can be vote kicked / banned on the whole its a worthwhile needed feature.

In future if this should happen be quick and take a replay and upload to the redline forum posted above.
Quote from [The.O.C] LaughingGravy :MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thx Mr segregation mobile..lol

the General is correct, though sometimes an innocent racer can be vote kicked / banned on the whole its a worthwhile needed feature.

In future if this should happen be quick and take a replay and upload to the redline forum posted above.

You don't even need to be quick; LFS keeps replays in memory (temp.mpr) until you connect to another server OR leave LFS. So this way you only have to rename the file so it doesn't get overwritten.
I really dont see the point of this thread. If your got banned take it up with the admin of the server you was on. Why do people make a thread about a ban every time ?

Its been said more then enough : If your banned pm the admin. Dont make a thread.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG