The online racing simulator
Need advice on FOX (replay inside)
(55 posts, started )
Quote from ScarySquirrel :i hate this f*****g game, i cant even complete a bloody lap now without spinning these stupid cars that feel like their on ice. so fed up with it. if it carries on liek this im just gonna delete the bloody thing and sell my wheel

You really are scary

I'm sure it will come with practice....
Quote from ScarySquirrel :i hate this f*****g game, i cant even complete a bloody lap now without spinning these stupid cars that feel like their on ice. so fed up with it. if it carries on liek this im just gonna delete the bloody thing and sell my wheel

Whoa there buddy, sometimes you just hit a mind barrier where nothing will work and the driving will be crap. Just give it a day or two and then try again. I also noticed during my driving: the more desperate I got, the slower I was.

Stay cool, think "In the next lap I'll start my fast one" and just drive. Looking ahead, where you want to go, also helps to not make it a sucky lap.
sorry i was really stressed out last night.
i live with my sister and she was asleep so i couldnt shout, so i had to let it out somewhere

ill keep trying
you really don't sound like you have a temperament suited for hotlapping... it's a fairly frustrating way to play lfs. Why don't you do some leagues / racing instead of worrying so much about times???
I just watched your replay, maybe I can help (I do 1:08 quite easily :P).

First, your rear tyres are not warm enough. Wheelspin at the start will help.

Then, you turn in very early at about every corner. Turn in just a bit later.
And you need to go through the corners a lot faster. I see you got problems on the exits. Don't let your wheel hang in 1 position through the whole corner. At the exit, try to aim a bit more to the outside of the track, use more kerbs.

And if that still doen't work, try to drive through the corners where you got problems in a higher gear, so when you change gears you don't spin that fast. And if even that doesn't help, add more rear wing.

Good luck.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG