The online racing simulator
Playing LFS on another computer...
Howdy!

I have LFS at my house.
I am staying at my girls house and we downloaded the demo at her house just so her daughter could play...
My question is, can I unlock the full version here at my girls house and play, and still be able to play at my house when I get home the day after xmas?

Basically, what I'm woried about is if her daughter is playing, I wouldnt be able to play at my house right? ,,,and vice versa.

There can only be one signed in at a time correct?

Thanks,
~QUINT
Quote from QUINT74 :There can only be one signed in at a time correct?

Correct. One user, on one machine at any given time online. Unless you're on a LAN server.

Your best bet would be to lock the S2 content once you're finished using it on the other computer, just incase. I'm not saying you don't trust them but, never take the benefit of the doubt.
#3 - J.B.
Yeah, lock her back to demo when you go (tell her you won't be able to play if you don't). Then you can still decide if you want to upgrade her to S2 if she shows some desire to have more than the demo cars.
You can only do one LFS S2 sign in each month.
Quote from ghost racer :You can only do one LFS S2 sign in each month.

Naw, it works on unlock tickets...
You may want to review the purchase agreement that explains it, but its something along the lines of you get 2 unlock tickets per week with a max of 2 (you can unlock twice in a week)

You can have it installed an playable on two computers at the same time (I know this for a fact, I'm doing it now) but your account can only be log in on one computer at a time.

when you install it on a new computer it just uses one of the installs, but it doesn't affect other computers you already have it installed on.

I'm not sure however if that mean you could technically install it on a 3rd and 4th after a week.
Your wrong, you get one new sign in each week on Friday morning with a max of three I believe. Though you can get an active count by logging into the main lfs.net page and checking your account details.

Luke
(not trying to sound like a dick, just wanted to make sure no one misunderstood the unlock parts)

EDIT: RedCoupe beat me to the punch, he's spot on in his answer, also I believe 2 is the magic number possible.
http://www.lfs.net/?page=agreement

3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.
3.2 You will initially be able to unlock LFS S2 or later versions 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock.
3.3 We recognise that people may buy a new computer or reinstall their operating system from time to time. For this reason, we will automatically give you an extra spare unlock once a week (every friday morning), up to a maximum of having 2 spare unlocks available. The number of unlocks you have left can be found on your status page.

3.1 is a bit of a problem here if you keep it unlocked while youre away

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG