The online racing simulator
Excellent job so far Boys!
Fantastic job by all at CTRA to get the servers and system patched up and ready to go on the day of patch Y.

Much appreciation for the hardwork and the amusement that Boogle didn't manage to get a point on baby_r all night

Thanks
#2 - SamH
Thanks Andy!

Hopefully the UF-BR points awards are better now. I've made a couple of changes to the way points are calculated for that server. The software definitely seems to have settled down now and seems very stable. I may even be able to sleep
Quote from SamH :Thanks Andy!

Hopefully the UF-BR points awards are better now. I've made a couple of changes to the way points are calculated for that server. The software definitely seems to have settled down now and seems very stable. I may even be able to sleep

Will you get points that are somehow like Race1 server, or Race2/3 server?

Because yesterday I only got like 1 point when I drove a LR :/
#4 - SamH
Hopefully today will be better! I made some changes to the software overnight that should improve points allocation.
#5 - VoiD
Quote from SamH :Hopefully today will be better!...

I have no doubts!

Last year about this time I thought: "Holy shit, this can´t get any better"... Well, I was wrong.

Thanks a lot to you all. Becky for the idea and the initial start, UKCT for hosting, all the people in the background and especially you, Sam.
Quote from StableX :Fantastic job by all at CTRA to get the servers and system patched up and ready to go on the day of patch Y.

Much appreciation for the hardwork and the amusement that Boogle didn't manage to get a point on baby_r all night

Thanks

Second that, although at launch day of Y patch the errors seems to be reduced to minimum. Very well done Sammie . I loved driving the UFbabyR. I had some flashbacks last night driving it, very similar pileups like it was in the BabyR league :ices_rofl. Its a fantastis add to the CTRA. Well done.
Yes. Many thanks to Sam and the CTRA Posse.
Posse?! "Yo doods, where's ma weed?" is what I thought of when I read that!
Quote from JohnUK89 :Posse?! "Yo doods, where's ma weed?" is what I thought of when I read that!

:ices_rofl

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG