The online racing simulator
Stupid Formula Instead of XRt in demo?
(13 posts, closed, started )
Hey people, I know that all of you hate Demo drivers.. well most of you but that's not he point.

Why do we get without a notice a fricking formula and get XRT taken away which in my opinion is one of the most loved cars in Demo but apparently now is a S1 car?

I like the new BMW but it's very easy to control it compared to XRT.

I don't get it :/
dunno.

Probably because its a bit different and gives a better idea of the diversity of cars in LFS.
#3 - joen
Read some recent topics about patch Y, it has been discussed to death.
Short version: putting a formula car in the demo gives a better, broader impression of S2.
Do not paint us all with the same brush. However, having posted once, with a complaint, I doubt you will be back to read this.

The LFS Developers are under no obligation to inform demo or other users of any changes they wish to make. This is covered in the LFS Policy, which is something you obviously have not read.

Best of all, I love the "Why do we get withought a notice" line, what the hell are you expecting? You haven't bought the game, why should you get a notice?

By the way, this has been covered in several posts here already, why the need, except for attention the need for another thread?
#5 - DeKo
The demo is a only a representation of the real game, which now gives a more accurate representation. it has a FWD car, a RWD car and a formula car, which gives the best idea of whats in S2.

Tbh, think yourself lucky that you get an unlimited demo with 3 cars and a track. Most demo's are either time limited or dont have anywhere near the amount of content the LFS demo has. I mean, when was the last time you saw a proper decent MP demo that people still play when the game is out?
Quote from Electric Eye :Why do we get without a notice a fricking formula and get XRT taken away which in my opinion is one of the most loved cars in Demo but apparently now is a S1 car?

Surprise! Merry Christmas!
but you have right to drive xrt in x10 or earlier in demo.
so if you really love the car and want to drive it in y,please buy it
But isn't it a bit cruel for the people that played lfs for years to get xrt taken away?
Adding the formula car in to the demo is meant to make the demo reflect more what the full game is about. Before the demo really didn't represent a big part of LFS at all, the race cars that is.
Quote from Electric Eye :But isn't it a bit cruel for the people that played lfs for years to get xrt taken away?

Isn't it cruel to play a game for 1 year without paying the people who made it and then start to complain when the devs alter the free content ?
Quote from Electric Eye :But isn't it a bit cruel for the people that played lfs for years to get xrt taken away?

What is a bit cruel is that people play this game for years without giving any money to the devs and they still feel they are entitled to make demands.
Quote from Dillyracer :Isn't it cruel to play a game for 1 year without paying the people who made it [..]

Hah! That's what I call "touché"
#13 - Gunn
The demo has always been a full-featured representation of the content and nature of LFS. It still is (more so with the inclusion of an open-wheeler) and, remarkably, it's absolutely free of obligation and cost. Your disappointment at the exclusion of the XRT will be completely negated by your decision to buy a license and enjoy the full version in all its glory.
This thread is closed

(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG