The online racing simulator
Need help locating the LFS Uninstall exe.
Since im removing the game I looked in the spot where I installed it...but I cannot find the uninstall.exe..
..cause there never has been one ?
Might help your cause I suppose.

Here are the directions however:
Step 1: hilight your LFS folder
Step 2: press the delete key on your keyboard
Step 3: Enjoy your deletion of LFS, I hope you have regrets deleting the game, and will soon find yourself with a life, and not knowing what to do with your new life, and end up redownloading LFS and finding what was your life.. your life again.
Quote from XCNuse :..cause there never has been one ?
Might help your cause I suppose.

Here are the directions however:
Step 1: hilight your LFS folder
Step 2: press the delete key on your keyboard
Step 3: Enjoy your deletion of LFS, I hope you have regrets deleting the game, and will soon find yourself with a life, and not knowing what to do with your new life, and end up redownloading LFS and finding what was your life.. your life again.

Ahh, I see. They never expected anybody to not like LFS anymore eh?...Well I know a few people who will probably uninstall because of Patch Y...

Well im glad I can be a first:Im getting rid of it without coming back.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Ahh, I see. They never expected anybody to not like LFS anymore eh?...Well I know a few people who will probably uninstall because of Patch Y...

Well im glad I can be a first:Im getting rid of it without coming back.

you don't get it. there is no uninstall.exe because the developers were smart enough to not scatter files all over the place and clutter up the registry. everything in LFS is self contained. delete the folder and it's gone. there is no need to run an uninstall program.

but it seems you don't get a lot of things. i wouldn't brag about being a quitter who can't learn anything new.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Well im glad I can be a first:Im getting rid of it without coming back.

Fine, leave, your ride is here. :tit:

I don't believe that you won't come back though, you'll wake up and realize how silly your reasons for leaving are. When you grow up, your S2 license will be here waiting for you.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Fine, leave, your ride is here. :tit:

Ironic as I told my friend "LFS is like the titanic and im getting off of it before it croaks".
Quote from GruntOfAction :Ironic as I told my friend "LFS is like the titanic and im getting off of it before it croaks".

Except the community is growing, not shrinking. More and more people are trying and buying every day. But feel free to believe what you want in spite of the facts and all logic. You'd make a good cabinet member.
Quote from Lateralus :Except the community is growing, not shrinking. More and more people are trying and buying every day. But feel free to believe what you want in spite of the facts and all logic. You'd make a good cabinet member.

But im claustrophobic.....I hate closed cabinets...
Quote from skyline_gtr :wtf? claustrophibic? Read: Cabinet MEMBER! As in politics? The Cabinet? Aiaiai...

I must say that you're not impressing anyone with your public farewell message though.

Not like I mean to impress anyone.
If you bought LFS for the valid reasons, you will come sooner or later, I promise . The nice thing is, you can always redownload it and play again - even if you don't like the changes in patch y (which I like).
I like how LFS does nothing to your system files, so deleting and reinstalling is really easy, just like nature intended it to be

I hope you enjoy your break, it'll probably do you good. Even if you don't like patch y, you can still play x10 in offline mode

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG