The online racing simulator
Y Patch Sucks! GO BACK TO X!
(83 posts, closed, started )
Lock?
Wow, wath a shitty tread
Ok "y" patch is different, but different for "y" patch mean more realistic, hello body !!! its not a arcade game, but a simulator...

The patch is great, good job for the IA, they can go faster now, its a long time have been whaiting for that

the only negative point I see, is that all the Setup I download dosen't work anymore, and im realy not good to setup a car!

a little message for Scawen ... don't read this thread its bullshit, we love this simulator.

And a last point, really sorry for my poor english, im French from Canada !!!

thats it, I stop bugging you all
i think it seems we have scared him of the forum
So many stupid threads these days... lol
#56 - Woz
:laola: bye
Patch Y is awesome.
Bye,bye:boing:
ok ive benn playing s2 and i just see that u gotta get used to it. this really requires a Logitech G25 lol
Quote from djlilmike :ok ive benn playing s2 and i just see that u gotta get used to it. this really requires a Logitech G25 lol

So does this mean you like it now ?
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
|~| The End |~|
Quote :this really requires a Logitech G25 lol

"Online at: Team Orange - Public Drift"

yeah, try and complain about being more realistic and drifting with 900* of rotation then we'll REALLY hear some whining. And being only 14 I think you'd have a terrible time just shifting and braking properly. (simply a guess. dont know you're driving background. being 14 and in the US doesn't make it easy to get much time behind a wheel)
im starting to, 1 thing i see is in the the XRT doesnt rev higher than like 7000 RPM, can i fix this to make it go all the way to 9000?
Quote from djlilmike :why the hell did we need an update to patch Y!? Patch X was the best! i only played it for 2 minutes and i hated it! OMG! I feel like switching to another racing simulator now like Rfactor or something! LFS just ruined the game! everytime u crash u gotta go in neutral and start the engine and go again. i was just playing in some demo and S2 servers and ppl said they hate it already and 100% agree with them! if u agree with me or got any comments post here! I dont know if i will be able o sleep tonight cause of this mess!

Switch Back To Patch X!

+ 1
rest are just brown noses....too many lately
Ahem.
offensive attachment removed by Gunn

Quote from djlilmike :im starting to, 1 thing i see is in the the XRT doesnt rev higher than like 7000 RPM, can i fix this to make it go all the way to 9000?

If you'd pull your head out of your ass, you'd figure out that the sets from X aren't suited for Y. Change gearings, check pressures, adjust diff...
Quote from djlilmike :why the hell did we need an update to patch Y!? Patch X was the best! i only played it for 2 minutes and i hated it! OMG! I feel like switching to another racing simulator now like Rfactor or something! LFS just ruined the game! everytime u crash u gotta go in neutral and start the engine and go again. i was just playing in some demo and S2 servers and ppl said they hate it already and 100% agree with them! if u agree with me or got any comments post here! I dont know if i will be able o sleep tonight cause of this mess!

Switch Back To Patch X!

hahahahahaha YOU are a moron... Your gonna switch to another simulator... Because you dont have auto clutch on!! NOOB! hahaha

btw rFactor has the same things! so your screwed lfs is 300.549 times more amazing now than it has ever been, your just retarded
Guys! I hate S2, I'm going back to 0.3H...

Kthx!

This is how you sound. Patch Y is so much better, learn the caveats, and realize you can't drive like unrealistic knobs and that driving now requires more skill and thinking.
#67 - aoun

Switch Back To Patch X!

ROFLMAO go make your own sim then champ.
Quote from djlilmike :im starting to, 1 thing i see is in the the XRT doesnt rev higher than like 7000 RPM, can i fix this to make it go all the way to 9000?

Thats good to hear, this is one of those games that just gets better and better the more time and effort you put into it.

As far as the rev changing question is concerned, id say it can't be changed just yet. There's not many real world cars that can rev up to 9000, (Honda VTEC is the only one i can think of right now). But there is, or will be a program called LFS tweaks where you'll be able to change stuff like that. Check the forums for info on that one.
#69 - aoun
Online at: Team Orange - Public Drift

Hes back on the servers, RIGHT now ROFL.

faggot much?
Quote from Maelstrom :I find most of the cars a way easier to recover when the rear start to slide but I have no idea if it is more or less realistic

I think that's because you were using the default setup, which is fairly stable at the cost of being slow.

Amusing thread btw

Hey come on guys, he's giving it a go and he is changing his mind about it, give the lad a break.
You can rev any engine to 9000 for a second or two,then it wont rev again period..

Dude your way too young to have "i fear change" mentality.
ppl who r nice to me, i thank you! and the thing is i dont like auto clutch. i like straight manual! i just gotta get used to this! thanks ppl! Mazz4200 thanks for being nice. lol
#74 - aoun
champ, just keep in mind.. this is a simulator, not a game. not juiced, not nfs, not tdu, not drifting either .
Quote from djlilmike :i only played it for 2 minutes and i hated it!

well, I played rFactor and hated it in 2 minutes as well! After LFS, it felt like a wood log. No feeling at all...
This thread is closed

Y Patch Sucks! GO BACK TO X!
(83 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG