The online racing simulator
Let the Madness Begin. [LFSW is reset!]
Seems Victor pressed teh Big Red Button.

Good luck all Hotlappers
Another gay decision

Where can I get my money back..
#3 - mr_x
Quote from Ssr_Nick :Another gay decision

You do know the hotlaps get reset with every patch that has physics changes, yeah? It's been that way for as long as I've been playing LFS.

What a stupid thing to say. As what above says, allways been like that.

Another gay contribution.

Anyhows , i wonder who will be top ranked this time tommorow
any bets ?
Not me, thats for sure!
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :

Anyhows , i wonder who will be top ranked this time tommorow
any bets ?

i bet NOBODY ...

what do i win?

(iirc victor said that hotlap uploads will be disabled for a little while after the patch?)
But didn`t he also some minutes ago said it was open again?
Might just be me that is wrong tho
just a few minutes ago it was just one hotlap and now there is more than fifty sick
Quote from Victor :you can beat me now

Hotlaps are open again. Good luck!

^^^^ w00t
Quote from Patussay :just a few minutes ago it was just one hotlap and now there is more than fifty sick

Just some noobs who want their 5 seconds of fame
Quote from The Very End :But didn`t he also some minutes ago said it was open again?
Might just be me that is wrong tho

D'OH!!!
like that guy who already has 8 WR's?
i wonder how much they will go down when the time trial fans come
I hold 1 WR!!1111 Wonder how long it will last
I hold 4, just did them to take the screenshot. Done in BL2R with several cars, with standard rallycross setup and with mouse (didn't have time to plug the wheel). When they're gone I'll delete those times as they're just ridiculous. But what the hell, this is fun If I didn't have to study I'd do a lot more hahaha

THIS IS MADNESS!
:ices_rofl

THIS IS.....PATCH YYYYYYyyy!!!
Phew Hard work this hotlapping stuff
Been interesting battles going on, and certainly feels wierd having no biggie around to scare you from doing a combo.

Michel Denham leading mostly, but e2mustang seems to be countering

Only another 908 combos to go ......:eek:
weee im holding atm with 54 wr big fight was today i love this

After your disgusting comments towards a female racer on a server im surprised to find your allowed on the forums let alone any LFS server.
Quote from [The.O.C] LaughingGravy :After your disgusting comments towards a female racer on a server im surprised to find your allowed on the forums let alone any LFS server.

Please theres no need to keep flaming him, please can we keep this thread on topic

Speaking of which i had an idea for this thread, maybe some sort of hotlappers report/diary, time will tell if this will come to light.

keep it positive

How is this a gay decision when the hotlap's range will definitely be altered due to the edition of the clutch?
#24 - aoun

How do you know its a "gay" decision?? are you personally gay?

I think so!
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Please theres no need to keep flaming him, please can we keep this thread on topic

Speaking of which i had an idea for this thread, maybe some sort of hotlappers report/diary, time will tell if this will come to light.

keep it positive

Anyone who threatened to do what he said he would do deserves flaming with a blow torch
and that is being positive

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG