The online racing simulator
CTRA down?
(15 posts, started )
CTRA down?
Just lost connection to CTRA1 and can't rejoin because Host is not found. Same for CTRA SS1 and www.raceauthority.com won't load either.
nvm, back up now
#3 - SamH
I'm not sure what happened.. I was either tuning a guitar or installing a graphics card at that time.. so fortunately I escape the blame this time
No ctra servers showing for Ver. Y. ?
Are you still doing the changeover?
#6 - VoiD
They doing beta-tests, check sticky in CTRA-subforum!
How long do the beta tests go on for?
#8 - SamH
The servers are in beta for this evening. I'm afraid any points scored won't be entered into the live database tonight. It's unavoidable, to ensure that licences aren't wiped completely by accident. I'll switch over from the test database as soon as I'm sure that the code I've written won't kill everybody's licence
#9 - VoiD
btw: any chance to switch of those stupid lfs-lapper-lookalike-CTRA-messages..?
#10 - SamH
Which ones? There were a quite a few thrown as I was launching servers, but you shouldn't now see anything except for race restarts and race ends (new track records etc). The majority of the system messages have been shortened significantly over the old system, too.
Website does not show any server info right now and i read here they are up so....
#12 - VoiD
Quote from SamH :Which ones?

All of them

I mean its OK to know that X is running/starting, but plz without further infos about what version of LFS, InSim and X-System is running...
The system keeps dieing and coming back to life so I don't score any points for the race. Even if the system holds up for a whole race will I still no score any points....

So is it no points tonight full stop... or no points entered into the system tonight but will be tommorrow
#14 - SamH
I'm afraid I can't do anything about it.. this is a necessary phase. We have new software in large part that runs (better than I expected!) and falls over while the bugs get ironed out.
#15 - SamH
Quote from VoiD :but plz without further infos about what version of LFS, InSim and X-System is running...

hehe.. I'm depending on that information. It tells me whether or not the correct variables and application version are running

CTRA down?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG