The online racing simulator
can somebody help me out
(12 posts, started )
can somebody help me out
ok like every time i wanna play lfs the screen is black but i can still hear the music so i know its turned on but its just a black screen ive deleted lfs 2 times but every time the screen is just black so if anybody knows whats goin on help me out.
thanxs

-D@$K
hmmm i had this a while ago when i installed a patch but i cant remember how i fixed it!! i think i just re-installed LFS ??? sorry
#3 - Stuff
you could try updating your video card drivers..
Quote from Stuff :you could try updating your video card drivers..

does that do anything
#5 - Woz
Quote from bamabogger :does that do anything

depends the last time you updated you drivers. If you did it yesterday then probably not but if you have never done it then yes.
#6 - joen
yea i guess i can try that
#8 - Gizz
this is a common problem with LFS at the moment unfortunatly you will need one of these, cheap and does the job
Quote from Gizz :this is a common problem with LFS at the moment unfortunatly you will need one of these, cheap and does the job

yea i dont think a hammer is goin 2 work and yes i updated my picture and it worked so thanxs you guys
Do you own an ati card? If so, do you have any 3rd party programs installed for it?
Quote from CasseBent :Do you own an ati card? If so, do you have any 3rd party programs installed for it?

no i dont
hmm, then it might not be the same thing I had at all. But there was some onscreen display thingy in that 3rd party program. This caused LFS to not display at all. Got help for it on this forum too.

can somebody help me out
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG