The online racing simulator
What setups out there other than a G25..
That run a clutch and Shifter? A mate of mine wants a wheel setup but cant afford a G25 so i've been hunting around and have only found the thrustmaster, any ideas?

Thanks.
Unfortunately theres only the G25 and the thrustmaster which are cheap. Everything else is mega expensive and can be tricky to find or track down.
#3 - ajp71
The only other option may be the yet to be released 911wheel. Apart from those wheels nothing else worth knowing about is mass produced cheaply. One could buy a Momo or DFP and then try and either source an Act Labs shifter or build your own (which wouldn't be too difficult). Then your stuck with a crappy set of pedals, you can get a second set from an older wheel and use one pedal as a clutch (like I do) it is possible to right foot brake with the DFP pedals but it's a fine art and you can't heel and toe easily like with a good pedal setup.

Other pedals are available, but there's no point in considering them if you can't afford a G25, otherwise you could build your own pedals, building a good pair will take time but you'd have something of far superior quality than anything currently available cheaply.

Other than that the only thing I can suggest would be to look out for some high end equipment for sale, I bought a Frex kit for less than half of what it cost new and I'm pretty sure it'll last longer than my DFP (well it did last longer than Danowat's wheel ). Buying quality equipment is probably a better investment than a G25 or any of the other of these seemingly good value budget wheel/shifter/three pedal packages that won't last very long, there's a reason why the original Red Momos still go for more than the price of a G25 when they occasionally come up for sale on ebay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG