The online racing simulator
My wheel commited suicide today :(
Well, today my old Saitek R440 wheel desided to end it`s life without giving me a single warning I have tried everything, unplugg it, replug it etc, but it just doesn`t want to live anymore

When I am turning the wheel I get a message that "Usb controller device is not responding" in a little yellow message in the lower right corner of the screen.

Damn, I really wished I could have that wheel for a long time, it was nice to have those shift-gear buttons on the side of the wheel, like a F1 wheel have.

Are there really any hope for me now, or has it ...dead?
Put it out of it's misery with a Bruce Lee style jumping-double-foot-stomp and go buy a DFP or G25.
..Costs too much
I was hoping to use something like max 800 nkr (norwegian krones), don`t know what that is in Dollars and such
Oh ok...do I get a ok wheel for that? remember that that is max what I want to pay..
A DFP goes for about 750-800 NOK I think. A Momo might be available for 400+ NOK.
Haha, so tempted to make a nok, nok joke
I don`t need some fancy fancy wheel
And to be honest, I never used FF feedback when driving, I just don`t like it I have tried some times, but it just isn`t a thing for me, so if you know some good wheels that doesnt cost a lot, and don`t nessesarly have FF, please give a tip

I want to play LFS
NOK NOK
Whose There?
SORRY, THAT WAS MY KNEES
am i lucky i've could have bought my DFP for 79 € for NEW
Ha-ha Tristian :rolleyes:
Attached images
funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg
Attached images
default.aspx.jpg
Ok, your forgiven
Well, so, what would you suggest me to buy?

I`m not interested in the 25-thingy, but a ok wheel that probally will have a long lifetime, and aswell be pretty good. I would prefer a wheel with gear-shifting abilities on the wheel itself. Well...that sounded stupid, but what I mean is that I would hope there was a wheel similar to Saitek R440 (just a little better) that has the same gearing system.
Attached images
trash.jpg
#14 - Jakg
The Logitech DFP is your best bet.
You might find the odd black Momo about (Momo Racing I think).
DPF - Driving Force Pro?

Ok, maybe I`ll take a look for that

Do you know some places where you could get those wheels cheap, and without paying too much to get it delivered to Norway?
Or should I just go to the local store and look for it?
Highly doubt they have it, they usually haves like 1 wheel in, and thats have been in the window for like the last..5 years -.-

Anyway, thanks for the help, and R.I.P my poor Saitek wheel, I will miss you
Quote from tristancliffe :NOK NOK
Whose There?
SORRY, THAT WAS MY KNEES

Woulda been more amusing if you'd removed the K from knees, imo, but lol anyhow
Logy Momo Racing is cheapening now, you can remove sequential shifter on the right side if you prefer paddle or button shifting - and turn FF off if you like. Revision B is a must for pedals w/o spiking problems. Very grippy with rubber covering the wheel. Pleased with mine after 1 month. Yet, if you have the money, go for the DFP.

edit - nm, didn't see your recent post. =P
Hehe yes, got myself a new wheel. Strange, 1 day after I put it up I got 5 new LR on CTRA, I love the wheel I have now
Thanks for the help anyway
What wheel is it??
Quote from The Very End :Oh ok...do I get a ok wheel for that? remember that that is max what I want to pay..

keep an eye for a good g25 price. I payed $192 canadian with tax and shipping, it was around $150 shelf price. At the time that would have been around $140 shelf price, so probably a little less than 800 nok
I love my G25 best wheel on the market!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG