The online racing simulator
Question about suit skins...
Well I know how to skin them, but the problem is how am I gonna save it. I know you have to put it in the LFS/data/pic and there you find SUITB, SUITG etc... My question is can you create a WHOLE new suit, without overwriting older ones? Sorry if I keep asking noobish questions.
#2 - Gunn
Currently you need to overwrite one of the default ones.
Pain in the arse, so just backup your original files.

It's good advice because I forgot to and lost 'em forever.
#4 - Gunn
You can retrieve the original suit files from any current LFS package available for download from the LFS web site, or ask here and someone will happily upload them for you.
Aw. Sad. Well time to trash that.
#6 - rix0n
sorry about the archaic bump...
Am I right in guessing that if i skin a suit, people online will only see THEIR version of SUIT_.jpg anyway so they won't see mine?

Quote from rix0n :Am I right in guessing that if i skin a suit, people online will only see THEIR version of SUIT_.jpg anyway so they won't see mine?

Good dig! LOL

Actually, yes, because the file is the same, so they will see their SUIT_.jpg and you will see yours. And SUIT_.jpg is not a real "skin", because it is like a default file, and you can't download/put/aquire (etc.) additional suit files.
#8 - rix0n
Quote from HalleMarques :Good dig! LOL

lol yeah i'd been looking for a while and just ended up back there, apologies for the archaic bump :nol2:

thanks for the confirmation

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG