The online racing simulator
If it's possible, I would like to join the waiting list, too.

-[BC]-J, MrSkill
#77 - Kaw
My wheel is ****ing up atm. So im currently working on fixing it. I'll post early tomorow weather it worked or didnt!
Should be up to date again now!
Don´t forget 2 join l8er mates
Where did you go Fap?

Was quite fun, seemd to be quite alot of door knocking and butt ramming in the 2nd race, but it was still fun when got going.

Quali was quite lucky for me, before my lap I had someone try to overtake me int he last corner and send me wide a bit, so my first sectolr sucked, but with a good last sector I managed to catch the same guy and get some draft, wasn't the fastest of laps, 2nd lap shoulda been better but ovcourse, I messe that up.

Start of the race I had some idiot driving for me in T1 who went wide, numskull that he was!!! Had Chris trying to jump into my passenger seat through the chicane, that was exiting!

Race 2 was more of the banger racing at the start, was no surprise to feel Niki nipping my ass going into T1, allways had my worrys with him! After that it was quite good fun, well when it settled, allways would overtake 1 person for another to hold you up ahead, then you lose 2 positions!!!

Had a nice little race with Xenoa at the end, we both had some dori dori through the last turn and i slipped my hand do.....no i slipped by him..

Nice event, thanks for organising.
I want too {MDRT}Akina Please
Event finished a few hours ago.
Man, Why do i always have to be late...Gr ima retard I hate myself!! I kidd haha Wow i do that a lot lmao o well mayb next time!!
Hey guys, results are posted further down this post ; )

First of all i got to say thanks to all attending! Allthough this didn't turn out excactly how we wanted, i really think all of you did a great job under the circumstances we had : )

I admit i did a big mistake with just coming into the server and totally change the quali format, allthough i thought i did the procedure we were supposed to use. With one lap qual, i thought we were all going to join the track at once, doing a qualifying lap each.
Fapex had obiously the other format in mind, which i now realise would have been better and more tidy. I came straight in from 5 hours straight work and wanted to just start the whole thing up at once, so sorry for that

However, i hope some of you had fun though, as that was the intention with this race
I think the reversed grid worked quite well for the second race, allthough i heard others had different opinions.. This requires really strict and fair driving from everyone, which is quite hard in a race situation i guess. Everyone wants to win of course, and it looked to me that most drivers generally respected each others very well in the fighting situations we had today.

I'm already looking forward to do this next year as well, as i honestly think it's a good thing to gather some good racers for a "end of year contest" like this. I've learnt lots today, and i will most likely put up a thing like this next year as well if there are any interest for it. With clear rules and good preorganising, it should be a good race for everyone?

Anyone got any ideas/critism to come with? I'd like to know everything you have in mind, as things can only be turned out to the better next year

Results:

Time to honour the winners of todays event!

Overall:

1. (\/) R.Mooney - 5 pts
2. 1ST » B.Bouma - 5 pts
3. 1ST » C.Krognes - 13 pts
4. cP DaveWS - 13 pts
5. (\/) S.Franke - 14 pts
6. cyber|misko - 17 pts
7. [dSRC] dodo.ger - 17 pts
8. [XFR] Xenoa - 19 pts
9. ®Alex - 23 pts
10. n1 J.Silvo - 25 pts
11. n1 J.Toikka - 30 pts
12. [FM]troy
13. Kei.O Siim - 33 pts
14. n1 T.Kuhanen - 33 pts
15. 1ST » J.Nieminen - 34 pts
16. 1ST » M.Lehnert - 37 pts
17. cP N I K I - 37 pts
18. 1ST » P.Mäekivi - 38 pts
19. spdo huppis - 40 pts
20. (\/) G.Swan - 43 pts
21. c4R|kirill - 43 pts
22. 1ST » H.Piiriste - 44 pts
23. ®Worm - 46 pts
24. [FM]laudi - 48 pts
25. spdo kill3r - 50 pts
26. fusion.kaw - 51 pts

Race 1 Results
Race 2 Results

Superfast and consistantly driven by Bawbag again, congrats!
Also congratulations to [FM]troy for winning the second race, after a really unlucky first race. Great comeback!

I'll see if i can put up some stats tomorrow : )

Thanks for today guys,
Chris
It was a nice action packed end for the season, even though it ended up being a bit too action packed for me in the first race. As Chriskart already said quali format may need a bit of tweaking. I'm really looking forward to seeing similar events in the future.

Thank you for arranging this event and Merry Xmas to everyone!
Thanks Bas!
Thanks to F1RST Racing for the invitation and for organising the event. It was fun racing with good drivers though it was a bit rough at times but after all I really enjoyed the event. I hope there will be a next time.

Merry christmas to everyone!
Yeah, thx to everyone, was pretty tough. unfortunately i got turned around in race2 lap3, tried to get off the race line, it just didn´t work out the way it should have, maybe it didn´t shift into reverse asap, cause i was still on the gas too much - pretty hectic at that moment with like 20cars approaching... but at least i got that final bump off the race line from mr. mooney himself - what an honour
Haha, I hit you off? I can't even remember that, must check the replay!

EDIT : OOOOOOh yea, I was snookered there, didn't see anything of your accident and then all of a sudden I had some guy facing me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG