The online racing simulator
Radweld / Stop leak?
(30 posts, started )
Quote from ajp71 :The 306 was also the last attractive Peugeot, compared to the 306 the current cars just look bulbous.

I agree there. It's like the chief designer says each year, in a throughly broad French accent: " 'ow can we make zhe lights biggerr? And zhe badge also, it must be biggerr!"
Quote from tristancliffe :

But I was comparing them back in 2000, and I think the Focus is a lot better these days in comparison to other 'modern' cars, but I bet it won't put a smile on your face like a proper 80s Hot-Hatch.

Omni GLH turbo FTW =) Open diff FWD with 200BHP at the wheel. IIRC they ran 14 flats. They handled OK, nothing to write home about. Did I mention unequal length 1/2 shafts? =P
A certain 205 1.9 GTI is the only car I've felt for certain I'm gonna loose a limb in, yet walked away in one peice (and with a nice adrenaline rush). The sensation of being in one of them is very different to a modern "hot hatch". No headroom for starters

I loved my 106 as well, not quite as raw as the 205, but I actually had headroom in it, which was nice. The design for early ones was very nice as well, espically in darker colours. Felt like your constantly going to oversteer if you lifted the throttle, which it did, most of the time.

Both these cars are sitting on driveways SORN declared though now. And for that reason I'm not so tempted to buy another Peugeot. Mates 205 needs a new engine - cracked and head blown, 106 engine isn't so healthy either.
1) Set up a video camera.
2) Burn the car
3) Youtube
4) Involve naked girls making out in the video somehow
5) ???
6) Profit
#30 - Rish
Quote from spankmeyer :1) Set up a video camera.
2) Burn the car
3) Youtube
4) Involve naked girls making out in the video somehow
5) ???
6) Profit

Lmao, i was gonna suggest a tube of gripfill but i prefere this idea!!!

Radweld / Stop leak?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG