The online racing simulator
Anologue Steer Smooth
(3 posts, started )
Anologue Steer Smooth
Small question? Would it be possible to Extend the anologue steer smooth ratios longer? At the moment its maxs at 0.95 and i know its been extended from 0.92 in an older patch? Would it be possible to extended it to a point where most controllers are extremly slow to almost stop? This may sound bizzare but iv been testing joypads recently and its a bugger getting the sensitivity to a reasonable rate. So iv been using this function as a sort of "sensitivity setting" for joypad anologue sticks. Problem is most anologue sticks react very differently so 0.95 may be slow on one but still maybe quite loose on another. I also know there are other ways to decrease the sensativity such as "steer centre reduction" and "max steering lock" , also out of game softwares such as "logitech profiler" (ps does anyone else have trouble with logitech profiler being ignored by lfs?, it detects the deadzones but theres only a tiny difference between 1% sensitivty and 100% sensitivity).

Ps sorry for this long winded probably confusing post, its late im very tired and probably typing aload of crap, prolly wrong section. Either way leave your thought on this and I would be thankful.
No opinions or replys, and only 60 views Thought this was a simple enough question but maybe theres not enough interest in this subject. In all honesty I was looking for more support from joypad user's which im aware of is a smaller comunity
I use xbox 360 controller, but a relatively short smooth time. I primarily drift, so quick lock to lock is actually better for me.

Anologue Steer Smooth
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG