The online racing simulator
How to watch multiplayer replays
I saved a multiplayer replay the other day and it created an mpr file. How do I watch this replay though? If I go to replays I only see the single player replays. I even tried changing the file extension of the mpr to spr and move it into the spr folder. It was listed in the replays after this but when I tried to play it, I recieved a message saying the header information is wrong.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
#2 - Smax
If you click on the button that says "single player replays" it should change to read "multiplayer replays" and show you the contents of the mpr folder instead.
in the replay selection screen clik on type (spr/mpr) to toggle between the two...
Such a simple answer - can't believe I didn't see it - what a numpty!

Thanks fellas
Quote from Gentlefoot :what a numpty! Thanks fellas

No problem
It's amazing how the most simple stuff can confuse us simple humans terribly .
Find something new out about LFS every day :P A couple days ago i found out something new..forgot what it was though
It was mapping Ctrl-F9 to F12 to your controller wasn't it?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :I suffer from a condition which I call "checkbox blindness". I just never see them. I've lost count of the number of times an option has been staring me in the face when I've actually been looking for it, but I've passed over it a dozen times because the interface element is a checkbox.

It's become a running gag at work now.

LOL, I first started Papyrus Nascar 2002/3 with an old Thrustmaster Wheel. Got my Momo and I couldn't figure out how the heck to get the FF working. I was trying like mad to get the sliders moving. Duh, the checkbox RIGHT ABOVE the sliders that said ForceFeedback right next to it, LOL. So I know exactly what you mean illepall .
Quote from tristancliffe :It was mapping Ctrl-F9 to F12 to your controller wasn't it?

Well, that was sort of one thing, but that wasnt it! *searches through lfs *

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG