The online racing simulator
Look back fix
(5 posts, started )
Look back fix
I'm not sure if this has been posted or not but its something that should be changed. This applies to people using LHD cars only. When you press the button to look behind (default = 'R') you, the driver, turns his head to the left and then towards the back. Because of this you look at the back up the seat, the support next to the seat, and the support in the back of the car. That gives you no clear view of whats behind you. The Driver should look over his right shoulder and then back through the middle of the car (can be done by pressing look right 'E' and then look left 'W'. Since that description might be a little bit confusing I've attached pictures of how it is and how it should be. There is probably a way to do that with scripts I just don't know how to use scripts. This seems like it would be a simple change and it should be the default way looking back while using LHD should be.
Attached images
lfs_00000001.JPG
lfs_00000002.JPG
Now it seems like drivers head can turn 180 degree
Have you tried the Testpatch yet? as far as I know that problem is solved already.
I haven't tried the test patch yet. If it has been fixed then sorry for making this post. A mod can close it then.
Sorry for the terribly off-topic post coming up:

Hey sicarius. If your getting them kind of frame rates, you should turn up your resolution and apply some AA and AF. Would make LFS look hella lot better

Regards,
Frenchy

Look back fix
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG