The online racing simulator
HMM lagg no cant be possible.!!!!!
ok hears the pc spec and what its running like

this is what im running the game at BTW i cant run full screen and the cards being fine for 3 months of play, im not to botherd if i cant fix this as im almost finished building the beast

heres a pic of the pc and setup im running

and heres a video of the lagg! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
http://smg.photobucket.com/alb ... iew&current=Movie.flv
#2 - ajp71
My eyesight isn't that good
#3 - Jakg
By lag do you mean internet lag or a low FPS? a low FPS could be caused my all sorts of things, i mean a 7300GT and a 2.66 GHz P4 isn't exactly high-spec.

Perhaps your CPU is overheating and therefore thermal throttling...?
its 2.66 duo its a dual processer so its got to have some advatage? think i better make a zoomed one lol and i have like 6 fans running in the pc to keep it cool sounds like an aircraft

and na def graphic lag did u watch the vid im racing single player againsted 10 AI cars
anyway if its no good ill just wait for a month till i get paid and finish my project

new spec:
graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX
CPU:is a toss between power and if i can find a motherboad to handle it lol but im looking at the intel core 2 Quad Q6600 keep in mind this pc is for my work to not just play, if not ill get the MSI K9A2 platinum board and a intel duo to power it
mem: looking at 2 gb a slot so 8gb total
and HDD: i have 4 Already but cant remember the size of them all think there all 160gb but it was a batch buy,
the cooling somone is going to do for me the fancy dancy water thing i dunno the name lol

then thats my months pay gone
so ill wait till next month to get the 2nd 8800gtx so i can run my screens ! wooooo

so if this pc dont work out ive got a crissy pressent for my dad
#6 - Jakg
Dual Core (not Dual CPU).

6 Fans means NOTHING to temperature, it can still overheat with it...

10 Ai is a large system load - i'd imagine that if you were at the back of the grid its jsut your PC not being good enough...
me at the front lol i think it is cpu as i can run Need For Speed Pro Street with all graphics off lol

but other games like my C&C 3 work just fine photoshop cs3 runs well so i think it might be since ive put all the new textures and so on on LFS it just cant run it through the 2 cores?

as i thought 1 core would do graphics and the other would do textures but im not shure im not much of an expert but i do no somethings.

hence the post lol
No, LFS does not take advantage of multi core systems.
well im stumped but you would think that it be able to handle it lol o well ill just wait for the new pc and put up with playing in a window
well i dont think this is good now is it? just happend think its pooped it self ive turned the pc on and off and nothing, happened as if the game was minamising(sp) and the screen flashed and now its like this i tested the moniter on my laptop output its ok so i dunno,
looks like the laptops getting used again i hate using the laptop to play lfs lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG