The online racing simulator
please help!
(5 posts, started )
please help!
hi guys, i read up on how to make this work in the ff shifter thread at RSC and i can't get LFS to work with my logitech wingman force 3d! i am getting the proper shifting in the game, just i dont know how to assign the controls in lfs. once i put the joystick into first gear, it stays there but lfs isnt reading it as the CAR being in first gear, please help!

edit: and yes i do have the force feedback set to my wheel, and not the wingman force 3d. also, i posted this in the technical assistance forums, but no one answered :S, any help is appreciated, thanks!
Did you set the shift type to H type? Or is it still sequential. It must be set to H type.
well, i have it set to H type, and i've figured out how to work the shifter in GTR, it works flawlessley, and it was ALOTTA fun! however, does anyone know how i can set my controls to default? i cant get LFS to assign w and so on for the 1st and so on gears.
Quote from norco123 :well, i have it set to H type, and i've figured out how to work the shifter in GTR, it works flawlessley, and it was ALOTTA fun! however, does anyone know how i can set my controls to default? i cant get LFS to assign w and so on for the 1st and so on gears.

You can change the gear buttons from the FFShifter options...
yeah i know that... but i just realised i was trying to change the buttons IN LFS for the shifter, and not for the keyboard... i got it working finally!

please help!
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG