The online racing simulator
Speed Setup Needed Please
(12 posts, started )
PLEASE I NEED A REALLY GOOD SPEED SETUP ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO FIGURE OUT THE SPEED SETUP SINCE I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS GAME OR HOW TO DO THE SETUPS PLEASE SOME ONE
thank you ^_^

A minefield, full of setups

PS: Your shift key is broken
PPS: Please make the next post in a bigger font, we are all very near sighted and cannot really read such small text
PPPS: ^ That was sarcasm
OK I GOT A SITE BUT WITCH ONE DO I CHOOSE ???????
Im not blind yet
You chose the best one
WITCH WOULD BE??????
and i have no idea witch one they are all in like weird wording like sro drift
*sigh*

On the top row (besides "BL GP") the first three "mines" are the one you need. And now stop acting stupid and try to write like a normal human being. Or is this a pathetic attempt at trolling?
ok sorry T.T i actually thought you were being serious about your eyes well im using a xrt are those the right ones for me?
so not bl gp or bl rally witch one do i get? im sorry im kinda lost
Well, what track do you race on? The normal asphalt one or the one with dirt and mud on it? If it's the latter one, then you obviously take the setups for "BL RallyX" :doh:

And for the cars: the left one is the little GTi (front wheel drive hatchback), the middle one the XR GT (rear wheel drive non-turbo) and the right one the XR GTT (rear wheel drive... with turbo)

Actually, nothing hinders you from downloading all 6 setups. If you scroll down a bit you can also get the 6 setups for the reversed version of BL GP/RallyX.
BL GP=Asphalt track
BL RallyX=Mud Track

Directions:
1. First you click on the link Androix gave you.
2. Then there are names of cars like this x x x
f r r
g g t (Those are the only cars you can use because you are the demo racer)

3. You go with your cursor to the car you are driving.
4. And here is the hardest part, you have track names written like this
BL GP
BL RallyX (Those are the only tracks you can drive because you are the demo racer)
5.You go with your cursor to the name of the track you want.
6. If you learned a bit of math you should know about something like grid.
7. Now you go t=on the track you want and on the car you want and you should meet at the same circle. (It looks like a little bomb)
8. This is the final step so read this carefully. When go clicked on that circle you should have few setups. On the right side there are times people got driving this setup. You should chose the stup with the best time.
9. You click on that circle again and it should start downloading.
10. You should put this into folder LFS>DATA>SETTINGS
11. Now turn on LFS and chose the setup you downloaded.
I hope this will help.
Wow Im so tired of writing this.
Ups the names of the cars got messed up. It should be like this:
X X X
F R R
G G T

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG