The online racing simulator
lfs photoshooting
(59 posts, started )
Ok, theres a good chance i can make it. It all depends on how fast i can work
I can do LX4 'Skittles' if you don't mind obviously copyrighted material. 8o)

Ed
i'll be there in an XFG.
hi-res file attached.
Attached images
XFG_YelwBlk-2b.jpg
nobody for mrt??

and maybe someone for fz5 if vendetta wont make it?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
ok, then i only need an backup for fz5. thanks all for helping!
have a backup for fz5, cu in an hour then.
HQ skin.
Attached images
FXR_MD1.jpg
terrible...the orginisation skills of the lfs community represented today was terrible, but my got it was funny.

someone post the explosion replay, lol.
lol, it was way more difficult than i thought, but still some fun.

i need the high res versions of your skins then, like some already posted. if somebody doesnt want to post it here, just write me a pm.

many thanks for helping again!

ill post the result on end of week...
"Kev : i think this is the first time ill ever run out of fuel from idling"

LOL! Was fun, and im sure you will get some good screenies Sorry for being late
Little idea for next times...make some kind doc, where you talk little bit about idea and paint some sketch's or something.

And when you send server password via PM, add that doc. Then people now what to do and where do go etc. Much easyer and faster
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
here are some pictures of the crazyness!
be sure to get them in order
Attached images
before.JPG
during1.JPG
during2.JPG
after.JPG
Attached images
Live0001.JPG
Live0002.JPG
Live0004.JPG
RB4_Photoshoot.jpg
Well Dodo, you might not achevied what you wanted to acheive, but OMG you certainly acheived this. One of my most funniest and rememberable nights on a LFS Server

I think Scawen should take a look at that replay, as I think he has programed in Neo or some other "thing" from the land of the Desert

I watched it again, and it appears to me, that something, still not sure what, was running around the outside of the track, and ran behind our cars, and started the Launch domino effect.

Those pictures are great,but beleive me, we was not moving or nothing, all stationary, like pic 1, then out of nothing, BANG, and in came the song "I Beleive I can fly" You have to see it to beleive it

Thx again Dodo.

Fordie
Great concept. Has a lot of potential. You could really get some good shots with a bit of thought and imagination. Keep up the good work . . . Would loved to have seen a few close ups. To see the sun glinting of the perfectly waxed metalwork. The eye wondering over glorious curves taking in perfect paintwork. The scantily clad ladies draped across long bonnets . . . . *Cough, cough*.
#42 - Smax
If anyone would like to PM me a link to an mpr file I'd be grateful, since being a dumb noob I saved mine at the end of the first parking session thinking the "race" was going to restart and I didn't have autosave on....Obviously it didn't record the rest, and I left early to go out for a mate's birthday anyway...

Cheers.
it was certainly memorable. and its the first time ive been in the same place as so many hi end names in the lfs world, where everyone knew each other.

good start for me to start getting my name out there.
dodo, ill pm you my skin
OMG that night was so funny

it surely was one of the most uhhh crazy lfs racing nights eva

to bad i had to leave a bit early...
Quote from v4forlife :in the same place as so many hi end names in the lfs world

and of course me... :icon23:
SO THATS WHAT I MISSED! Hehe, still had fun anyway
good you all had some fun, maybe next time i should think more than a minute about before posting.

i think the glitch in the matrix was only lag, as you can see in the replay.

i have made some screens from the parking action, maybe ill use others too, but i wont upload them all. you can get these here: http://dsrc.digiserv.net/userfiles/rushed.7z
i had messed up the picture encoding. if anybody tried to view them, download again, they should work now.
So what was the point after all of this?

Eza
#50 - Jakg
Quote from dodo.ger :good you all had some fun, maybe next time i should think more than a minute about before posting.

i think the glitch in the matrix was only lag, as you can see in the replay.

i have made some screens from the parking action, maybe ill use others too, but i wont upload them all. you can get these here: http://dsrc.digiserv.net/userfiles/rushed.7z

next time put it in a format more easily read, i know its smaller like that, but most use Winzip, and all the other support .zip files

lfs photoshooting
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG