The online racing simulator
I went to school with this guy
(14 posts, started )
You know, I really didn't hang out with Troy all that much. In fact I hadn't seen him in like 15-20 years. In high school we shared a math class and tormented the teacher in a friendly competitive way.
Man, it really sucks when people go out like this.

http://www.chron.com/disp/stor ... metropolitan/5374481.html
Oh wow, sorry to hear that. My condolences to Troy's family.
Man that's horrible. Rest in Piece.
#4 - zxt
That's really horrible, he's a fighter tho, able to drove on his way home but unfortunately its not enough though.
why did he drive home instead of conserving his energy and calling 911 or something? R.I.P.

rhetorical question btw...
Crit is trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny. It's rest in peace.

Kinda suspicious though, the guy got shot somewhere else and instead of driving to the hospital, he drove home.
damn that sucks

RIP man
R.i.p.
Yeah, me & a friend were speculating about that the other day. But we don't know where or why he got shot or by who either.
When you get shot, I don't think you would be thinking that clearly yourself. But, that's just my .02 cents.
I prefer to think that he knew he wouldn't make it, and wanted to see his family one last time. Instinct would be to go to hospital or call for help, I like to think this guy was intelligent enough to do that if he thought there was a chance he would survive. Rather than assume he made a bad decision, his home was probably closer than any hospital anyway.

Sadly its all too easy to get hold of guns in this world, I hope they catch the person who did it and lock them up forever.

R.I.P
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Crit is trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny. It's rest in peace.

Kinda suspicious though, the guy got shot somewhere else and instead of driving to the hospital, he drove home.

yeah he probably wasnt all there after being shot tho he probably didn know what to do. R.I.P.
he was making a food run and he wasn't gone very long. The cops don't even almost have a suspect yet. I'm thinking it could have been a robbery attempt. I don't really know the family, he's just the third person I knew that's been shot in this area in the last 2 years. There's been alot more, but I didn't know any of them.
I feel sorry for his family. That's gotta be rough - especially this close to Christmas and all.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG