The online racing simulator
is there room in any teams
(11 posts, started )
is there room in any teams am new to this but i dont give up so easy
#2 - ORION
Well if you want to be in a S2 team you should get S2 first.
But there are, of course, also many nice demo teams, especially NOS is afaik racing mostly in the GTI on Blackwood, and they are not the slowest

The best way to join a team is driving with them online. If you meet some nice racers, just ask them where they are regularly. If they have their own server, it's easy
Quote from ORION :Well if you want to be in a S2 team you should get S2 first.
But there are, of course, also many nice demo teams, especially NOS is afaik racing mostly in the GTI on Blackwood, and they are not the slowest

The best way to join a team is driving with them online. If you meet some nice racers, just ask them where they are regularly. If they have their own server, it's easy

well i can only have the demo but when am 18 or over where i get my own monay then i buy but tilll then
Quote from ORION :Well if you want to be in a S2 team you should get S2 first.

what severs do you race on
S2 Servers
Quote from tristancliffe :S2 Servers

ok whats you car name my car name is bo duke
#7 - ORION
I was indeed racing on a demo server yesterday, because one of my uni mates said he is better at racing games than me... he shouldnt have said that

My online name was orion or something, but I guess there are many out there... Only one saying "pink flag noobs on track" all the time though :P
Quote from ORION :I was indeed racing on a demo server yesterday, because one of my uni mates said he is better at racing games than me... he shouldnt have said that

My online name was orion or something, but I guess there are many out there... Only one saying "pink flag noobs on track" all the time though :P

my car name is bo duke k
pmsl
pmsl, totally off topic here but all the people who were asking about teams in this post and saying bout demo temas are all banned.
Quote from ORION :But there are, of course, also many nice demo teams, especially NOS is afaik racing mostly in the GTI on Blackwood, and they are not the slowest

This really broke my heart ORION. I am telling this for the last time: we are not a demo team. We'll close our demo server next week. We have two s2 servers. All NOS members are s2 licensed. We don't have BL1 XFG wr but we have many world records on "licensed" tracks. Just because we were loving that combo, people thought that we were a demo team. Most of our members didn't touch that combo for a long time.
Well, I dont remember having ever seen one of you in S2, but when I was on a demo server, there was almost always some fast guy with NOS in front of the name... sry for that

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG