The online racing simulator
LFS switches to window on entry if it does not have focus

-> doesn't work with ZoneAlarm (am I right that this means, when I go to view the servers and lfs looses focus it should go to window mode?)

the small ZoneAlarm message that asks for permission to the changed lfs.exe steals focus but isn't displayed due to lfs "overdrawing" it and lfs stays fullscreen
BTW it would be nice to have a download link for X33.

I do understand that Scawen wants to test the auto updater but I have some security tools on my computer which are blocking that kind of actions on purpose and I don't want to disable / reconfigure them even for 5 minutes.

So to cut a long story short I am the only updater allowed on my computer
OMG what happend to speedo?? The old one was fine, this big numbers looks rubbish..

EDIT:

Allright, it looks bad only in TBO cars, and LX6, I hope You fix it in next patch!

Everything else is a great update!
Very nice update Scawen, nice work
Quote from ebola :I think people should show Scawen some serious respect for the X33 release.

Maybe now we can stop people bitching like spoilt brats.

I don't think most of the people here are acting spoiled at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. Many of us love this sim and really want to see it be as realistic as possible. When something as integral and important as the clutch is not working properly, I think it's our obligation to report it.
The new speedometer is not very practical. The old one was just fine in my opinion.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :The new speedometer is not very practical. The old one was just fine in my opinion.

You're using chase view, so why would you complaint?

By the way you're already out of the competition? :P
Love the new speedo and other minor updates like sideview adjust

Yeah that clutch is still too slippy = overheats.

LFS now: For example Im on gear 3 or 4 trying to move -> Clutch overheats and burns out.

Real thing: Im on gear 3 or 4 trying to move -> Wheels will spin or engine will stall if there's not enought power.
Quote from Cue-Ball :I don't think most of the people here are acting spoiled at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. Many of us love this sim and really want to see it be as realistic as possible. When something as integral and important as the clutch is not working properly, I think it's our obligation to report it.

I know my post seemed a bit blunt but I didnt mean it in any way to offend all those people who do excellent work finding bugs and who make very good suggestions.

But look what has happened since I posted, people are now "complaining" about the larger numbers on the speedo. Scawen is literally in a no win situation but I'm pretty sure he is man enough not to take any of it to heart.
Can we please get window while connecting turned off by default? lol.. every patch. Is it possible to get a bigger speedo for the analogue? like the diameter..
The mirrors on XRG, XRT and XRR are not perfect, this bug is there since X10 IIRC.
Attached images
XRG_XRT_XRR_mirror_bug.jpg
Quote from steve :Can we please get window while connecting turned off by default? lol.. every patch

No. If you want to know why, just think about the reason this feature exists.
You really can't please some people The old speedo was bad, now the new one is too
What exactly is bad about the new speedo ? :/
Okay everyone can stop to cry now, speedos we're updated...
Attached images
cry.jpg
Quote from Dillyracer :What exactly is bad about the new speedo ? :/

No idea... Not much difference for me actually.
WHOHO! thanx for the sideview adjust! Now i only want back the posibility to look backwards (at least in custom view) in all cars!
Quote from MaxHeadroom :WHOHO! thanx for the sideview adjust! Now i only want back the posibility to look backwards (at least in custom view) in all cars!

When u want watch 90° right then press watch right and watch left together.

But you right, i want also back the possibility to look backwards.
for the km/h speedo text size, can u make it resizable?
its too big now for me :s

on the other side,
love the new car and improvements!!
Great thing about the adjustable sideview! I don't think there should be backwards look, maybe for road cars, but definatelly not for racing cars and Formulas.. Great temporary (i hope :schwitz solution for the speedo.. although i don't look at it but many do..
In which folder is the autoupdate install.exe saved?? - I was searching for it, but did´t find it.
Quote from Riders Motion :Okay everyone can stop to cry now, speedos we're updated...

Oh, that speedo. I wondered what everyone was talking about!
Quote from steve :Can we please get window while connecting turned off by default?

Jeez, coz it's so much effort to do that single mouse click, once, and only after you install a patch...

I really can't undestand all the nitpicking. We should all let Scawen concentrate on the big things.
Scawen you made my day with X33 and the
"One button look is now adjustable from 30 to 90 degrees"
This thread is closed

TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG