The online racing simulator
Sim Racing Tonight 12/14
(15 posts, started )
Sim Racing Tonight 12/14
loo I like the Pearl Jam reference... lol
#3 - joen
hehe, was thinking the same
#4 - J.B.
OT: anyone know how to download stage6 videos without installing the divx plugin? Divx aren't getting another chance from me after I recently realized that it was the divx audio decoder that was causing CTDs in Oblivion.
Get someone else to download it and then host it for you?
Quote from J.B. :OT: anyone know how to download stage6 videos without installing the divx plugin? Divx aren't getting another chance from me after I recently realized that it was the divx audio decoder that was causing CTDs in Oblivion.

http://video.stage6.com/1943536/.divx
#7 - bbman
YAY, I'm famous!

SRT getting better and better, Shaun and Darin seem more relaxed each broadcast, keep it up guys...
Quote from joen :hehe, was thinking the same

but was it for the lookalikey, or the song title? maybe both
A little late on this? It was out a while ago But yea, I suppose I've just been checking the site and its nice to let others know that its out.
Quote from J.B. :OT: anyone know how to download stage6 videos without installing the divx plugin? Divx aren't getting another chance from me after I recently realized that it was the divx audio decoder that was causing CTDs in Oblivion.

try the mediaplayer connectivity plugin for firefox. you can then open Youtube, Stage6, etc...-Videos in the player of your choice.
#11 - joen
Quote from Intrepid :but was it for the lookalikey, or the song title? maybe both

For the lookalike , I don't see the connection with the song title? It's "Garden" right?
#12 - J.B.
Quote from blackbird04217 :A little late on this? It was out a while ago But yea, I suppose I've just been checking the site and its nice to let others know that its out.

I sent in a suggestion about adding an RSS feed to the site. Hopefully they'll do it so that people don't have to find out that a new episode is out via forums.
Quote from Cue-Ball :I sent in a suggestion about adding an RSS feed to the site. Hopefully they'll do it so that people don't have to find out that a new episode is out via forums.

Perhaps you could tell Shaun how to pronounce Caterham properly

Shaun if you're reading this it's pronounced Kate-er-rum, not Cat-a-ham (p.s, really liked the Huttu skit on youtube)
Quote from Mazz4200 :Perhaps you could tell Shaun how to pronounce Caterham properly

Shaun if you're reading this it's pronounced Kate-er-rum, not Cat-a-ham (p.s, really liked the Huttu skit on youtube)

And Kyoto is not pronounced Kye-oh-toh, it's pronounced K'yo-toh.

Sim Racing Tonight 12/14
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG