The online racing simulator
WR setups!
(12 posts, started )
WR setups!
Hi, heard from a guy you can get the WR setups for every car on every track somewhere on these forums, could anyone enlighten me?

Cheers,

Whitey
thanks
#4 - _rod_
Just a quick reminder those setups were made to last 5 laps long at tops, so u might not want to use them in long term races.
Not always true, I've used some of them in one-hour races quite succesfully.

Also, a small change in tyre pressure or camber usually does the trick of helping it though a couple more laps.
#6 - _rod_
Guess i shouldnt told all the wr sets. thanks for the info bob!!!
#7 - nikka
Quote from bobvanvliet :Also, a small change in tyre pressure or camber usually does the trick of helping it though a couple more laps.

Hm, since I'm a noob in the setup business: In what way do you change tyre pressure/camber to make tyres last longer?
Quote from nikka :Hm, since I'm a noob in the setup business: In what way do you change tyre pressure/camber to make tyres last longer?

Higher tire pressure=longer lasting tires. Less positive and negative camber=longer lasting tires (IIRC)
Higher pressure usually makes tyres last longer, but camber adjustments can depend. WR setups have quite radical camber settings, so one side of the wheel gets all the abuse. Adjust it toward the 0 for longer life. You can check the F9 menu to see whether your tyres warm evenly.

As a rule of thumb, the inner and middle temps should be about the same and the outer temp lower (check after doing a few laps, of course )
I think I'd be cool to have an option to upload your setup along with the replay when you do a hotlap. Im sure this has been suggested though..
Quote from Vendetta :Higher tire pressure=longer lasting tires. Less positive and negative camber=longer lasting tires (IIRC)

Thanks mr. Police Siren
#12 - th84
not police siren, dukes of hazzard horn man!!! :P (nasty nasty)

WR setups!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG