The online racing simulator
question about license
(8 posts, started )
question about license
Im gonna buy i license, but if i buy s2 license do i have to pay again when s3 comes(if it comes)
#2 - joen
Quote from batteryy :Im gonna buy i license, but if i buy s2 license do i have to pay again when s3 comes(if it comes)

Each stage (currently) costs 12 pounds, so if you buy S3 in the future it will cost you (assumably) 12 pounds for S3.
Quote from batteryy :Im gonna buy i license, but if i buy s2 license do i have to pay again when s3 comes(if it comes)

don't think about this yet.... S3 is in a far far future...
#4 - troy
just want to point out: you don't have to buy S3 when it is out, you still get all the fancy graphic/physics bug fixes and stuff but you cannot drive new cars and tracks if the developers decide to release them with S3.

so basically you buy more content (cars and tracks) if you want to buy S3, you will be perfectly fine with S2 only if you don't feel like spending more cash in lfs
Too be honest though, S1 came out 2002, S2 about 2005. so not a bad price paid for a excellent game that is getting on for 6 yrs old .

Mick
so if i buy S2 license it costs 24 pounds?
Quote from Mikjen :Too be honest though, S1 came out 2002, S2 about 2005. so not a bad price paid for a excellent game that is getting on for 6 yrs old .

Mick

only 2 games ever got me to use them constantly for more than a year... LFS is one of them So its well worth the 24 quid.

question about license
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG