The online racing simulator
Most popular tracks S2
(21 posts, started )
Most popular tracks S2
Hi,
I am new here, so dont shout at me.

My question is, wich track is/are most popular among S2 drivers. Because now I have S1 and only one server is actualy alive, so I am looking farward to get S2 licence, but firstly it would be good to know wich tracks to practice most to be able be somewere not in the back. And wich car are used the most?
I think fern bay is very popular along with south city
Blackwood more-so than Fern Bay tbh. Although the latter is better, IMO.
Quote from Bob Smith :Blackwood more-so than Fern Bay tbh. Although the latter is better, IMO.

I've been licensed for almost 2 years, I think and I still see myself racing " BlackWood " I cant find out why I like it so much but I just do. Atleast your licensed and not a cracker.. Welcome aboard.
LFSW has stats on track and car use so the point of discussing is beyond me.
Quote from TypeRCivic :I've been licensed for almost 2 years, I think and I still see myself racing " BlackWood " I cant find out why I like it so much but I just do. Atleast your licensed and not a cracker.. Welcome aboard.

I still like Blackwood too. I'm curious what will be changed in the Patch Y Blackwood.

The short tracks on Fern Bay with the high kerbes are fun with the slower cars.
yeah, I have been rasing in Blackwood since beggining and still have were to improove
Quote from marzman : I'm curious what will be changed in the Patch Y Blackwood.

If I did well understood, the first chicane will be "more interesting for less powered cars".
Check out the official numbers here

If I had to guess, I'd have put KY Oval at #1 with AS National at #2. I'd have been wrong
Quote from Dajmin :Check out the official numbers here

If I had to guess, I'd have put KY Oval at #1 with AS National at #2. I'd have been wrong

I'm impressed that even sorted by laps the oval isn't #1. Although the track lengths aren't that much different - 3km vs 3.4km.
You also have to take into account that Blackwood has been there more than 2 years longer than AS National and KY Oval.

Those stats are counted from the very beginning, aren't they?
Quote from zeugnimod :You also have to take into account that Blackwood has been there more than 2 years longer than AS National and KY Oval.

Those stats are counted from the very beginning, aren't they?

It has separate stats for S1 track usage - that's all S2 usage, so I assume it counts them all from the initial S2 release.
Sorted by actual track time, it look more like this (very rough):

Track Laps Time/Lap avg* Time spent on track
BL gp 11627464 01:18,61 253898h 35m 45s
AS national 6609427 01:51,88 205409h 58m 32s
AS club 6840835 01:08,68 130504h 07m 46s
KY oval 11422396 00:34,26 108689h 32m 14s
WE international 2671340 01:39,69 73974h 35m 56s
SO classic 4319098 00:49,31 59159h 38m 42s
AS cadet 2592467 00:56,58 40742h 32m 21s

* Taken from and weighted by the most driven cars on that combo
I guess I should have actually looked at the whole window.

But even AS Club beats KY Oval.
Have you also noticed that I actually roughly *calculated* these values? This information isn't available on LFSW in that form. So it's not like you overlooked anything
I meant the separation between S1 and S2 in the actual LFSW-stats (as a response to xaotik).
Oh ok then
I really enjoy FE Club with FOX
i have my favourite combos at almost every track...

SO - City long - rev (drifting with XRT, FZ5 and racing with RB4 and FXR)
FE - Gold / Black - rev (drifting only, XRT, FZ5)
AS - Historic - rev (drifting with XRT and racing with FZR)
KY - GP Long - rev (drifting with FZ5, racing with FXR)
WE - International - rev (drifting XRT, FZ5 and racing with FOX)

while im reading this ^, i think i'm really strange and for some reason, i dislike blackwood...
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :LFSW has stats on track and car use so the point of discussing is beyond me.

Well, other than being a robot, maybe he wants peoples opinions?
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
Lots of fave tracks
I dunno,

Well I like Aston Grand Prix because some al's on the uphill chicane usually go off the track (they are usually XRR and FZR) and crash into each other .

I also think Fern Bay Rally X is good because it is a good place to do endurance rally cross races in.

What do you think?

Most popular tracks S2
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG