The online racing simulator
PSUs
(7 posts, started )
PSUs
In the space of four years I've had three PSUs give up on me. The latest is a 480W Antec model. All I'm really looking for is a 450-500W model that will last me until I replace my computer due to age, not faulty or blow up bits and pieces. If you know of any such gizmo, I'd appreciate if you shared your wisdom
#2 - Jakg
Corsair make very nice PSU's, if you've got the cash then a Tagan/Seasonic/FSP unit will be great, and a PCP&C will own even more.
Quote from Jakg :Corsair make very nice PSU's,

I've got one of these in my current box and it seems nice enough, for a power supply. What can you say to sell a power supply to someone? It's got modular cabling so you can install it nice and tidy with only the plugs you need, the fan's very quiet, and according to the reviews it does its job perfectly well.
#4 - Bean0
I have the 520W version of the Corsair, it does everything Kev says.

If the Antec one is less than 3 yearso ld you should be able to RMA it, then just flog the new replacement one when it finally arrives.
My experience with RMA is paying more for shipping than the crap's worth, so I don't think I'd bother tbh. I was looking at Corsair, will probs get a 450W to carry me till the next time I build from scratch.

PSUs
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG