The online racing simulator
Contact List For Searching People
Hello,

Just soemthing really simple, when you are searching how about it can keep maybe a contact list, where you dont have to keep searching people you can keep their details such as name and username?

John
#2 - Bean0
You have a Buddy List on LFS World, and you can turn on auto notifications on Buddies online as well. Can't remember the exact place...have a dig about
Orite ok thanks
Quote from Bean0 :you can turn on auto notifications on Buddies online as well.

What, from within LFS? So if you're racing on one server and someone on your buddy list joins another, it lets you know?

Must go search now...
#5 - Bean0
Quote from STROBE :What, from within LFS? So if you're racing on one server and someone on your buddy list joins another, it lets you know?

Must go search now...

Nah, it's on LFSW only.
I could always make a quick insim app that shows you onscreen, ingame, when someone joins a server, that happens to be on your friends list?
Quote from Krammeh :I could always make a quick insim app that shows you onscreen, ingame, when someone joins a server, that happens to be on your friends list?

Is that legal o.O
Why would that be illegal?
Quote from Krammeh :I could always make a quick insim app that shows you onscreen, ingame, when someone joins a server, that happens to be on your friends list?

That sounds like a great little tool

Will it be able to work client-side only ?
Client side, but i could make a server side one too, if you so wished
I would really like the Client Side Version please

Sounds great

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG