The online racing simulator
Using G25 pedals seperately.
(7 posts, started )
They go through the G25 wheel, and will need the additional internal wiring of the G25 to make the clutch work. However, it might be possible (wuth extensive modifications) to add clutch support in your DFP so that these will work (I think it's the same D-plug, just with extra wires in use).
There is a way but you'll need a magic little do'hiccy and a bit of know how.

Give me a few mins and i'll find a link

Ok, Get yourself one of these Take the back off the pedal set, strip some wire from the existing cable and attach the pots to that little gizmo. Buy a usb cable, plug it in and you got yourself an external pedal set for less than 20 quid. + 5 extra axis and 32 extra buttons for all kinds of cockpit goodies.

Edit 2: Erm, one question. I've just been looking at some pics of the G25 pedals in another thread, they do use analog pots don't they ?, not some fancy optical sensor arrangement or anything like that ? Otherwise the above advice is useless. They are a really nice looking piece of kit though, really well engineered.
g25 WHEEL
Hi All, I have a small problem, but then again,some might call it a large problem. The fact is I have large feet (size 13 u.k.) Before i invest a lot of money on a G25 wheel I need to know if I, with my bloomin' great plates will be able to use the pedals (especially the brake pedal effectively)?. Can anyone tell me anything about the distance (between centres) of the three pedals? Thanks a lot.
Quote from Daveebee :Hi All, I have a small problem, but then again,some might call it a large problem. The fact is I have large feet (size 13 u.k.) Before i invest a lot of money on a G25 wheel I need to know if I, with my bloomin' great plates will be able to use the pedals (especially the brake pedal effectively)?. Can anyone tell me anything about the distance (between centres) of the three pedals? Thanks a lot.

Hi, I have huge feet, the same size as you, and the pedal size is no problem. I find using the pedals with no shoes on is easier if there is a size problem.
#6 - _Rob_
Size 13 feet here too, no problems using the pedals (with socks on)
g25 wheel,
Many Thanks to those with the large plates of meat, that's good enough for me.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG