The online racing simulator
BMW WTCC 2007 Skin
(14 posts, started )
BMW WTCC 2007 Skin
no one willing to help me
I'll do it. Don't expect it very soon, probably a week or so.
i dont mind thanks
sweetness car
or more than a week, it seems like i've volunteered for too many projects. don't worry urs will get done.
crap dude i hate to do this but I can't do this skin. The wrapping is too complex. sorry
it does look challenging, but u could always do your best closes job? pobodys nerfect
I'm working on FXR version and I should be able to get some renders out soon(?).

Edit: Decided to redo flag pattern on rear, takes some time to build it all those lines from scratch and not really sure when it's going to be done. But I'm working on it even though I've been kinda busy playing test patch.
Edit2: Most of the decalwork done, but rear flags turned out so nice that now the ones on bonnet look butt ugly and I've got to draw them again tomorrow.
This is what I did, I'm no pro skinner so...

Also, there were some logos that I didn't knew wich there were (sorry for mad BAD english), and the UK flag on the back of the car was impossible for me to do it

Hope you like it mate

Cheers, Diego

Preview:

Skin (2048x2048):

For those people wondering why if a I'm a demo driver did this skin, I did it with the "LFS Viewer" (CMX Viewer), the LFS tool that you download from the official LFS website
yep im sure no 1 will flame you tho, lots of demo racers, me 4 example use CMX viewer to make skins for S2 cars, so dont worry lol
I would do the skin, but i searched for the logos and banners on car, really cant find good resolution banners. I dont want to put 100x50 pixels banners, cause the quality of skin will suck.
I haven't abandoned FXR version yet, it's just that my G25 finally arrived so I've been kinda busy with playing LFS
FXR skin finished, posted here..

BMW WTCC 2007 Skin
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG