The online racing simulator
Quote from niels1 :Hey Sam, we all have a real live m8. Dont worrie, you admins all take your time. No rush needed.

Well it is a valid point about the waiting time for reports to be processed and if there was money involved it would not be acceptable. But since there isn't any money involved and it's all on people's free time I am content the way it is for the time being.

Hopefully once the new year rolls around we can improve the waiting time for reports to be processed. Currently it takes someone a good 10 hours a week to review the new replays. I don't know about anyone else but I just don't have the time to really sit down and check them out, not with everything thats been going on in my life (new job)(moved house)(wife to maintain)
it takes what it takes!

i would never ever do this job!!!! 10h a week, watching replays
of noobs wrecking each other??? NO WAY!!!

its so great you do this job (FOR US)
Quote :(new job)(moved house)(wife to maintain)

Solution : Do not maintain your wife it will solve the house and job problem :-))))

Just for joke... Sorry I could not resist.
#29 - SamH
Quote from MikeBlue :Solution : Do not maintain your wife it will solve the house and job problem :-))))

hehehe!!!
Quote from MikeBlue :Solution : Do not maintain your wife it will solve the house and job problem :-))))

Just for joke... Sorry I could not resist.

:ices_rofl
Ha ha, the problem is finding one who does'nt think she's in charge & actually has a conscience of some sort
Quote from anttt69 :Ha ha, the problem is finding one who does'nt think she's in charge & actually has a conscience of some sort

Aimee treats me well, so I return the favor =) All I am worried about is if I can race on the computer and play with my SRT-4 =) Needs new brakes already, only been 6k miles and the rotors are shot and the pads are gone...
#33 - SamH
I had a wife once! Boy was I glad she couldn't breathe through a pillow!
Quote from SamH :I had a wife once! Boy was I glad she couldn't breathe through a pillow!

ROFL :hidesbehi
Quote from SamH :I had a wife once! Boy was I glad she couldn't breathe through a pillow!

Don't laugh or ..... I KILL YOU.... lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG