The online racing simulator
Ok, here is a single player replay of a race with 17 other AI. I started in the middle somewhere to show that they wouldnt ram me at the start. The two problems that I had mentioned in a previous reply very noticable, wich are; the lineing up or the AI on entry, and the much slower laptimes compared to my slow laps.
o sorry the repaly is too big itll be up in a minute

Edit:The replay was originally 5 laps, but the file was over 6mb so i just got to the point to where I was in first.

Edit: ok here is teh original 5lap replay on youtube.

HERE

"I" didn't get rammed once

Ok here it is:
Attached files
Leg of Lamb_BL1_XRT.spr - 617.3 KB - 189 views
Just wondering, if someone really has trained the AI as best as it can be, would it be possible to share the specifiq AI with other people?
Is all the AI infromation stored in the driver profiles?
#29 - axus
It's stored in .knw files in the knowledge folder.
yeah you can like above^ just ask someone for their knw files and their AI names. you have to have the same AI names for it to work.
Ok
So then, why not work togheter when patch is out?
Everyone gets agree to take 1 type of AI (car/combo) and let it drive for 1 000 laps
Then we share afterwards hehe..
LOL might take a while, and we'd need a central database for all the .knw files to upload to.
What would be cool would be if the game just picked up the names of the AI from the files in the folder and compiled a list of all available AIs. Then you just choose which ones you want to race against instead of writing up a predefined list of AI names. Would make things easier for sharing, etc.
is there a way to change when the ai make their pitstops??, would save alot of chaos lol
Quote from M1l3S :is there a way to change when the ai make their pitstops??, would save alot of chaos lol

And the way they exit the pit garages at the start of qualifying.

It seems they come out randomly (which is fairly realistic) but if one car further down the pits has left, got on the exit lane and then another car nearer the pit exit leaves, they hit each other.

Also when fighting to get back in the pits at the end of qualifying/race, the ones who get hit past their garage get forced to start a new lap, but then think their garage is the side of the track somewhere down the main straight.

This has probably been brought up and should be posted in the AI Bug Reports thread, but meh.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG