The online racing simulator
can't connect w/ internet races
(6 posts, started )
help please i tried but can't.. thanks!
and also i want to know if changing to ls2 will change my license ?
Quote from mano_rodriguez7 :and also i want to know if changing to ls2 will change my license ?

Elaborate?

Without any relevant details such as error messages it is quite difficult to help you out on the matter of connection issues.
i mean i am demo, i am going to buy s2 license but i am upgrading to new version, if i buy it now, when i install the new version i will still have my s2 license?
If you buy an S2 license you will be able to unlock any version of LFS S2 and have access to all content. Buying an S2 license does not affect your ability to connect to internet races as such. If you can't connect to online races in demo mode, this will not change even if you have a license.

What you really want to do is this:
1) Download the latest version of LFS from http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloads
2) Configure your software firewall to allow LFS to connect to the internet
3) Check if you can get online with LFS. If you can, go to step 7
4) If you can't, configure your router's firewall to allow LFS access to the internet
5) Repeat step 3
6) If you still can't connect to online races, seek professional advice. Note, that if you're on a work/school LAN you may not be able to play LFS online period.
7) Buy license
8. Unlock
9) nJoi

If you have some strange legacy version of LFS and you unlock it with your license, you will have to unlock again when you update to a recent version of LFS.
thanks

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG